Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Says "Give me the DREAM Act"

Published November 16, 2010

Nov. 16: President Barack Obama told the Hispanic Caucus Tuesday he would do all he could to pass the DREAM Act during the lame duck session.

President Obama said he would urge Congress to pass the DREAM Act during the lame duck session – and would even personally call members to push for their support, two Congressional members who met with him said today.

“I am still committed to comprehensive immigration reform. Give me the DREAM Act as a down payment,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

The United Latino States of America

Latino Latino vote Latino Latino- Latino- Latino AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

Re: Obama Says "Give me the DREAM Act"

“Three U.S. Senators—Senators Reid, Barbara Boxer, and Michael Bennet—and many other Democratic candidates in state and federal races owe their jobs to the support of Latino and immigrant voters
    "immigrant voters" So they admit non-citizens and illegal aliens are voting and electing Democrats!!!

Oh yeah, and lots of Democrats LOST because they supported amnesty, and many more will lose in 2012 if they vote for the Dream Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama Says "Give me the DREAM Act"

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

“Three U.S. Senators—Senators Reid, Barbara Boxer, and Michael Bennet—and many other Democratic candidates in state and federal races owe their jobs to the support of Latino and immigrant voters
    "immigrant voters" So they admit non-citizens and illegal aliens are voting and electing Democrats!!!

Oh yeah, and lots of Democrats LOST because they supported amnesty, and many more will lose in 2012 if they vote for the Dream Act.
    Exactly. We need a full investigation into this in January. And Obama's going to get the BOOT not the Dream Act.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It would be the only thing that saves his butt in 2012.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This period of opportunity to push through legislation between elections and arrivals of new Congresses is one of the many Washington loopholes that need to be closed.

Illegals

Illegals must be deported. And the politicians must stop talking about amnesty for illegal aliens. THey try to pass amnesty every 4 or 6 months. And each time Americans say NO. So you politicians must stop. We do not want amensty for illegal aliens. Do not talk about this issue anymore. Just enforce current laws and illegals will leave. How many times do we have to say no to amnesty? Looks like the politicians do not get it.

Here is the new "Dream Act": That the Messiah be voted out of this country in 2012!!! Live it!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Re: Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Illegals must be deported. And the politicians must stop talking about amnesty for illegal aliens. THey try to pass amnesty every 4 or 6 months.
    The problem is all the politicians like Harry Reid who are ELECTED BY ILLEGALS!!! How do we stop that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast