Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama seeks Muslims for White House posts

It seems that one of Obama's close political allies believes in "eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within". Should the shootings at Fort Hood come as a surprise then?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93251

CHANGING OF THE GUARD

Obama seeks Muslims for White House posts

45 Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 execs, government officials submitted for look

Posted: March 28, 2009
    11:55 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Photo: Rep. Keith Ellison taking oath of office

WASHINGTON – Barack Obama is conducting his own affirmative action program to get more Muslims in the White House

The move began with Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn, who took his oath of office with a hand on the Quran, to solicit the resume of what he considered to be the nation's most qualified adherents of Islam.

According to the Denver Post, when White House officials heard about the program, it was put on overdrive.

So far, 45 Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 executives and government officials have been submitted for consideration.

J. Saleh Williams, program coordinator for the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, sifted through more than 300 names as part of the search.

"It was mostly under the radar," Williams said. "We thought it would put (the president) in a precarious position. We didn't know how closely he wanted to appear to be working with the Muslim American community."

Ellison is serious about his faith. He made the pilgrimage to Mecca with the sponsorship of the Muslim American Society, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In 1991, Mohamed Akram wrote a memo for the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood that explained its work in America as "a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

Well why not there are others who are managing to take the U.S. over from with in.....Our founding fathers would be agast at what is happening to the United States of America.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    obama is working against the safety and prosperity of the American people at every turn.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    obama is working against the safety and prosperity of the American people at every turn.
    ELE, this much is clear. Now we have to work to remove him from office and clean up the awful mess he is making.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Rep. Keith Ellison is a nightmare, he takes a Pro-Hamas and Hezbollah stance and is against Israel, he also voted to cut funding for our troops abroad. Just take a look at his site.

http://ellison.house.gov/index.php?opti ... 2&Itemid=4
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Bad as he is and he's really bad ,we still can't just blame him for protecting the enemy. He was a muslem you know and most say once a muslem always a muslem.

But long before he dropped " out of nowhere " to become president the Clintons, Bushes and most others have been catering to all kinds of radical immigrants .

Pretty much explains that sense of "indifference" I got listening to his address over the tragic Ft. Hood masacre yesterday.

No wonder he's only giving half the troops requested for Afghanistan.

Why wasn't this traitor impeached yesterday?
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis
    Pretty much explains that sense of "indifference" I got listening to his address over the tragic Ft. Hood masacre yesterday.

No wonder he's only giving half the troops requested for Afghanistan.

Why wasn't this traitor impeached yesterday?
    I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was just me but I felt he was very indifferent about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was just me but I felt he was very indifferent about it too.
    No. It wasn't just you. This is one time I would love for someone to tell me I'm wrong, being paranoid, etc.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

B.O. wants to put this "Ellison" guy in the White House Cabinet? Lord Help us out.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast