Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Obama should be impeached

In response to the op-ed "Should Obama walk away?" (Nov. , I say President Obama should be impeached for refusing to enforce our federal immigration laws. At a time when American citizens are losing jobs, having their homes foreclosed on and having to make decisions between food and prescriptions, the president is allowing millions of illegal immigrants to sneak into our country, take resources and benefits that belong to citizens and send their children to our already overburdened public school systems. Enough is enough!

Peggy Alley, Baltimore

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinio ... 7937.story

I personally don't think he is really eligible to hold office. If I am right, impeachment would give credibility to Obamadenijad's elibility. To impeach would mean that you thought he really was the prez. If he were tried for treason, all of the laws and treaties he signed would become null and void. Try him for impersonating the prez and for high crimes and treason.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I personally don't think he is really eligible to hold office. If I am right, impeachment would give credibility to Obamadenijad's elibility. To impeach would mean that you thought he really was the prez. If he were tried for treason, all of the laws and treaties he signed would become null and void. Try him for impersonating the prez and for high crimes and treason.
    You are correct. He never was eligible and he should be removed and tried for treason. Soon.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

"YEAH!" like 2 weeks ago!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

you all are 100 % right on Obama he is not fit to be President at all
    he is for the illegal immigrant all the way & we are sick of the way our country is . & a mess & the gov know this .why the Bronx is like Mexico it was not that way Back In the 30 & 40 it was beautiful we had jobs . Not now we have S/// our SSC look sick but they have a good Pay check every week Im with everyone On Impeached him as soon as we can
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is a Traitor for Suing AZ!

Obama claims to be an American and support single American moms, but I sure can't tell by his actions! He is a traitor for suing the citizens of AZ for trying to do the right thing! The system here in AZ is so broke from supporting immigrants that they have literally frozen up medicaid and the child care assistance program.

Obama was spouting on about his support for American single mothers in his campaign, yet he is doing nothing but helping the illegals. Here in AZ a single mother cannot even go to work unless she has one he** of a salary due to the fact that there is no longer any assistance to pay the $700-$1000 a month child care bill! In addition to that, unless a single mother has some awesome benefits at work her child will not get any medical help either.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com