Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree. I think this country is ready for something new, i.e. a minority or woman president. However, as previously stated, are Obama and Hillary the right choices? NO WAY!!! I've never truly liked the idea of voting for someone just because you want a change, if you don't agree with that person's philosophies. I think Tancredo would be great. It would be an uphill battle, but a worthy cause, indeed. You never know, he could have a good shot, though is a US Rep. He is gaining attention with his stances against illegal immigration. Boy, would that send a shock to the system of Repub elite.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

I didn't know Obama was a Muslim. That is a tidbit we don't hear in all the gushing from the news media. Hmmmmmm????

Yes, 'stealth' is a good word for this man. He has scared me since the first I heard of him when he spoke at the Democratic convention.

Anytime the news media takes on someone and sings their praises, it always sends up a red flag for me.

I hope this country doesn't fall for him.

As for minorities, I actually fear there are a lot of people who would vote for him because he is a minority. I don't mean other minorities- but people who want to show just how 'wonderful' they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a real leader in the White House, one who speaks it as it is. One who isn't afraid to speak the truth and embraces Traditional American beliefs and values. Not Obama, not Hilary, Not McCain. One who will uphold their Constitutional oath and protect America from all foreign invaders. Right now my support would be for Tom Tancredo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader01
    We need a real leader in the White House, one who speaks it as it is. One who isn't afraid to speak the truth and embraces Traditional American beliefs and values. Not Obama, not Hilary, Not McCain. One who will uphold their Constitutional oath and protect America from all foreign invaders. Right now my support would be for Tom Tancredo.
    I would vote for Tom Tancredo. I also would vote for Senator Jeff Sessions, who is sincere, honest, trustworthy, and who I believe would follow the Constitution and the will of "the people".

We must let this man know how we feel about ILLEGAL immigrants.

No “earned”amnesty.
    Let criminal pay a fine and get out of jail.
    No guest workers program with path to citizenship.
    Let criminals do the work illegals are doing and given freedom.
    No automatic citizenship for children born to illegal aliens.
    Children of Mexican citizens are also citizens of Mexico and if parents are deported they can take the children with them.
    Redefine the 14th amendment.

Fine or imprison business that hire illegals .
    Fine or imprison those who do not enforce immigration laws.
    Built a fence or wall.
    Bring troops home form Iraq and put them on the border to protect American and Americans.
    Deport, Deport and Deport those who are here illegally.

If our representative and leaders won’t do their jobs, then lets find someone that will “do the jobs they will not do” and maybe and cheaper.

WE NEED TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR.

“A cause worth fight for is a cause worth dying for”

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    We must let this man know how we feel about ILLEGAL immigrants.

No “earned”amnesty.
    Let criminal pay a fine and get out of jail.
    No guest workers program with path to citizenship.
    Let criminals do the work illegals are doing and given freedom.
    No automatic citizenship for children born to illegal aliens.
    Children of Mexican citizens are also citizens of Mexico and if parents are deported they can take the children with them.
    Redefine the 14th amendment.

Fine or imprison business that hire illegals .
    Fine or imprison those who do not enforce immigration laws.
    Built a fence or wall.
    Bring troops home form Iraq and put them on the border to protect American and Americans.
    Deport, Deport and Deport those who are here illegally.

If our representative and leaders won’t do their jobs, then lets find someone that will “do the jobs they will not do” and maybe and cheaper.

WE NEED TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR.

“A cause worth fight for is a cause worth dying for”

dyehard, that is a wonderful list, can't be said better, do we have your permission to use it in our letters to our leaders and to those running for President?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12