Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama 'a subhuman,' Hillary 'has scrotums' Rock star unloads on president, Republican

WND-TV

Obama 'a subhuman,' Hillary 'has scrotums'

Rock star unloads on president, Republicans

Published: 4 hours ago

Joe Kovacs

Video at the Page Link:

Rock legend and gun-rights activist Ted Nugent has launched a brand-new, blistering attack on Barack Obama and politicians of both major parties, flaying the president as a “subhuman mongrel” who is “the enemy of the U.S. military” and who should be jailed for “treasonous acts.”

“I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist raised communist educated communist nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America,” Nugent said in a Jan. 17 interview with Guns.com at the 2014 Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show, or SHOT Show, in Las Vegas.

“I am heartbroken but I am not giving up. I think America will be America again when Barack Obama, [Attorney General] Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, [Sen.] Dick Durbin, [former New York City Mayor] Michael Bloomberg and all of the liberal Democrats are in jail facing the just due punishment that their treasonous acts are clearly apparent.”

Nugent, who is also a WND columnist, acknowledged many people would consider his remarks “inflammatory speech.”

“Well, I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans. What difference does that make? Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton, I guess it doesn’t matter.”

Ted Nugent at the 2014 SHOT Show in Las Vegas.

He was referring to Clinton’s comments to Congress in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2012, onslaught at the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead, including the U.S. ambassador there.

Nugent, who was representing the Outdoor Channel at the trade show, also offered some apologies.

“We would like to apologize to the heroes of the military for bending over and allowing a commander in chief who is the enemy of the U.S. military. I would like to apologize to the heroes of law enforcement for an attorney general who commits more felonies than the people he lets go … Black Panthers [in] Philadelphia, ad nauseam. ”

The outspoken guitarist had some choice words for the Republican Party as well, noting the GOP is “so busy adjusting their tie, they wouldn’t know how to sell a blanket to a naked man in the blizzard.”

He called the state of politics in America “heartbreaking, tragic [and] virtually self-inflicted.”

“Our politicians check their scrotum in at the door. Even Hillary. But obviously she has spare scrotums.”

Nugent also took time during the interview to champion the 2nd Amendment rights of citizens to keep and bear arms, portraying the debate as a battle between good and evil.

“The gun debate is about good people having the individual right from God – guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution – to stop evil people. If you find fault with that, you are on the side of the evil people. Duh!”

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/rock-star...human-mongrel/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ted Nugent: ‘Subhuman Mongrel’ Obama Should Be Convicted Of Treason

Posted on January 22, 2014 by BMartin1776

(full interview)
    “I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago Communist-raised, Communist-educated, Communist-nutured ‘subhuman mongrel’ like the ACORN community-organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority of the United States of America.”…. “I think America will be America again when Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Dick Durbin, Michael Bloomberg and all the liberal democrats are in jail facing the just do punishment that their treasonist acts are clearly apparent”

Uncle Ted don’t hold back tell us how you really feel! Nugent appeared at the Shot Show in Las Vegas and discussed his patriotism, political views on gun rights, 2016 election, Hillary, Holder and of course the “subhuman mongrel” president! The Nuge speaking for most Americans apologized to our vets for bending over to a commander-in-chief who is the enemy to the military and apologized to law enforcement for Eric Holder “who commits more felonies than the people he lets go”.

He blasted all the liberals trashing this country as well as the useless GOP.

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/20...icted-treason/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)