Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Surrendering Internet to Foreign Powers

Just when you though it had to be totally impossible for the idiotic imbecilic fake ursurper POTUS to pull any more horrible crap on us.... I can't say where I am going in my head about what needs to happen to the guy.

News report:
    http://newsmax.com/Headline/obama-inter ... ode=967E-1

Video comment:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXejmWXzUkM

Obama Surrendering Internet to Foreign Powers

"For years, the international community has been pressuring the United States
    to surrender its control and management of the Internet. They want an international body such as the United Nations or even the International Telecommunications Union, (an entity that coordinates international telephone communications), to manage all aspects of the Internet in behalf of all nations.

The argument advanced for those seeking international control of the Internet is that the Internet has become such a powerful, pervasive, and a dependent form of international communications, that it would be dangerous and inequitable for any one nation to control and manage it."

Proof positive: Obama is just a continuation of the last four Administrations.

For years the left and right battles that have played out for distraction successfully separated the Republican Party and their candidates from revealing any allegiances to the United Nations.

If you go back to Bush, Sr. and his speeches...you will hear him praise the "efforts" of the United Nations and praise the New World Order.

Many Americans have been in denial about this, but it is now coming to fruition.

More recently Bush 2 refused to recognize the greatness and accomplishments of America. He went as far to imply America is not a place, (country) but an idea.

Sent a copy with link off to EFF. First, he has no authority to do that without approval of the senate, congress and the american people. Second, thats the same as turning all of our Telecommunications over to a foreign entity since alot of our phone infrastructure is internet based and would compromise sensitive transmissions such as Critical Financial Data and other such data. Under no circumstances must this be allowed to happen.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Let's don't forget about national security and let's don't forget Prescott either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is simply another attack on our Sovereignty. The Internet, Protocols, Encryption, Source Code, Hardware Infrastructure, etc belong to the People of the United States and is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission and it will stay that way. If the rest of the world dosen't like it, let them build their own.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Obama is supposed to be the exact OPPOSITE of a National Leader. He is multicult, etc, and hates White Western America, so he will push every button against the common good of the Country. It is amazing more people are not upset at what he does, but the MSM does a great job ignoring anything of a ontroversial nature. The media is thus dying, and will be taken over by the State, and become an even more powerful tool to use against us.

I am not one to go crazy and be an alarmist. But this is absolutely the final straw for me. Just from a security point of view it is TOALY INSAIN!!!! I would ask what is he thinking but I truly do not believe that BO has any brains in his head to think with. He is the Obababot that all others have been cloned from…

How can we get this warning and information to go internet viral…

Please anyone reading this. Send it on...forward your e contacts and any news meda that you know of.

One if by land...two if by sea...