Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama took an Oath

Yes...we have had a "border problem" for 50 years BUT....never has our economy been in peril as it is now......for that reason alone the borders should be closed! One does not increase the number of visas and extend visas when there are not enough jobs for the citizens of this country. I don't believe the reports that immigration has dropped off....I just look around me....it has increased tenfold! This has to stop and it has to stop now. My state and city are approaching bankruptcy and yet the government wants to put a new detention center here in PA for illegal immigrants! Seems the ones they have along the border are insufficient and most don't have LAW LIBRARIES or enough RECREATION or PRIVACY for the law breakers! Doesn't this all make you SICK?

Obama took an Oath

Thanks everyone for the great welcome......I don't feel welcome in my home town anymore.....it's great to meet others thinking what I am thinking!

Re: Obama took an Oath

Quote Originally Posted by katiesue
    Thanks everyone for the great welcome......I don't feel welcome in my home town anymore.....it's great to meet others thinking what I am thinking!
    Welcome katiesue! I think MOST of us don't feel welcome in our towns anymore. Being an English speaking American isn't PC anymore.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Welcome, katiesue! There are too many loopholes in the entire illegal immigration problem. Drop a baby here that has automatic US citizenship; sheriff's departments being told to only worry about criminal illegals, while the rest of them are out there committing document fraud, which I believe is a federal crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama took an Oath

Quote Originally Posted by katiesue

Boy, this lets me know how lucky I am living here.
    My town of 1500 and has one family from Jamaica.
    Otherwise they all look like me..

I wouldn't mind diversity but from what I see in our city of Portland Maine,
    diversity means Visa workers, Refugees and illegals ... NO THANKS!!!

I have no problem living near good people of any color.
    The Jamacain's are good people....... they have no problems here.
    My cousinis their neighbor.
    I wouldn't want white thugs to move in either.
    We have locals that poach deer, that's about all.

When I was a kid we use to get what was called "Fresh Air Kids" from New York.
    The whole town would love to see the kids and show them a good, safe time.
    I vividly remember them seeing Blue Berries and thinking they were so funny.
    This was back in the late middle 60's.
    We would cry when they left. They were great kids.
    We learned a lot from them too.

I cannot IMAGINE what you all put up with as far as losing your towns identity.
    I'm going to appreciate my life for awhile............ thanks for the reminder.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12