Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Come to think of it, Obama saying that we are all connected is kind of like the pro-illegal mantra of "no human being is illegal". He is even spouting their propaganda lingo now.

Technically, he is right. We have just recently discovered, by taking the first blood sample from the oldest existing tribe, tracing dna forward through time we all share a common ancestry. I was even able to trace my ancestry back to 645AD, and just the sheer scale of the tree just the parent/grandparent tree is astonishing. I can easily see that even just since the Mayflower (we came 30 years after) that I am related to you people that have early American ancestry.

I'll explain how Obama is wrong in the context of illegal immigration and why it it wrong.

Then, we look at the subatomic level in the world of quantum physics, and we are literally connected to every other thing in the entire universe by "one true source of energy" that is linked to our conscience. This energy is not bound by any laws of physics that we use to interpret and how the physical universe works. It has always existed, and exists everywhere and at anytime, past present or future, and goes far beyond our ability to percieve it.
    This is why quantum physics had to use the dimensional equations taken from the physical science of astro (space) physics. It was the only way to get their own equations to make sense. Beyond the 3 dimensions that humanity (conscience energy) percieve as physical reality, exists an infinite number of of dimensions. Our conscience in 3 dimensional space is connected too all of those dimensions (through the one true source) and we help create those other dimensions by the very act of being self aware, and create different possibilities with each thought we have. If I say or think "I'm going to punch a hole in the wall," at that moment I have created 2 possibilities, one where I punch the wall, and one where I don't. In front of me outside of our 3 dimensions, those possibilities exist simultaneously. Once I choose to punch or not to punch, the 2 possibilities merge, causing me to experince the outcome of my choice into my 3 dimensional space, or perception of my reality.
    All these possibilities that we create everyday, are experienced by the "one true source" we are connected to. This sounds crazy, but has been proven in the past 6 years by quantum physicists. Nobody has been paying attention.

I had an experience that showed me these things and more 12 years ago. I was able to perceive the source and reconnect to it. The intense feeling of pure love, happiness, and joy people experience during near death experiences connect on the same level. This is God. It changed me and how I see the world, as if I am seeing things from an outside perpective that isn't bound by ego. I began to educate myself looking for answsers to my experience. That's when I discovered quantum physics and KNEW that one day I'd be able to put my experience into words, because of the nature of what they studied.

EDIT: This how it all relates to us at Alipac. God put us here for a purpose. We need to experience this reality to make us stronger and learn to take care of one another. However, the illegal immigration issue is important in the scope of the big picture. We can't take care of each other in a country of depleated resources. This will be the case in 50 years if overpopulation continues. Although I have true love in my heart for all, this reality ISN'T the PC world of rainbows and unicorns that most liberals think it is. We all have to suffer our consequences together, and they have been blinded by politicians that cover up the reality, and give them words to use like racist or bigot as the only response of their false cause. Most of the planet has fallen into such things since greed and the need to control has existed for thousands of years. It is my change in perception that allows me to recognize it, and not be fooled any longer to what is happening, and how the decisions we make are key to the grand scale.

I just wanted to share that with you. Sorry for the novel.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123