Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And we need to get rid of foreign "multiculturalism" too! If the culture wasn't made in the U.S. (ie mainstream white, African-American or Native American/Hawaaiian/Alaskan) it needs to assimilate!

i wrote to the white house at whitehouse.gov wrote to obama on immigration how it is taking jobs from US Citizens in my state...how much money is spent on ILLEGALS. How I want the border secured first as step 1..how i am against any further amnesties.

Here is his reply to me, t really made me angry, we must get this man fired from his job, we must do better and elect a real Patriot who will put the USA first the people...please note the portions i put ** beside, makes me sick

March 11, 2011

Dear Friend:

Thank you for writing me. **I have heard from many Americans concerned about immigration**, and I value your input as we work to address this pressing challenge.

We are all united under the principles etched onto our Statue of Liberty: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." Our Nation has always prospered from this generous and hopeful spirit. Yet, today, our immigration system is broken and** a large portion of our economy depends on millions of workers living in the shadows. ** We are a Nation of laws and a Nation of immigrants, and we must reconcile those traditions.

For too long, **politicians in Washington have exploited this issue to divide us rather than searching for practical solutions that unite us. ** We must put politics aside and offer a comprehensive solution that secures our borders, enforces our laws, and reaffirms our rich tradition of welcoming immigrants.

There is broad consensus around building a solution that stops the flow of undocumented workers across our borders and prevents employers from hiring undocumented workers. ** However, we know that enforcement is only part of the solution. We must also require undocumented immigrants who are already here to step out of the shadows and onto a responsible path to earn citizenship by demonstrating sound character, a commitment to America, and a strong work ethic. **

To learn more about my policies on immigration, please join me online at: www.WhiteHouse.gov/agenda/immigration.. For additional information and resources, visit www.dhs.gov or call 1-800-375-5283. Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

Dear friend:

I will be granting amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens this spring!

Sincerely,

Barrack Obama
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dear Wonderboy,

We will enter your name in the history books along side of Benedict Arnold.

Sincerely,

American Patriots

This is the same copy and paste garbage they sent me when I wrote to the white house!

Dear Obamer,

Everyone is sick of you opening the floodgates and being a traitor to your own people! Prepare to pack your s%%t and leave the white house next year!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    aaaaaaah .... can you Smell It

that Ripe and Pungent Smell Of Treason Just Floats Heavilly In The Air with Obama, Clinton and the NEO-Cons
    The plan is slowly starting to come clear. The rumors of the North American Union, the Amero dollar, the lack of any border enforcement, the destruction the American economy and the US Dollar.....it's all starting to happen.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12