Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After watching him speak last night it reinforced the fact that he is a hipocrite and a liar. His wife had the smug look on her face. He is by far the most leftist liberal in a liberal Senate.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Obama what is he?

An empty headed buffoon whose rise to become the Democratic nominee for President of the USA is more about people wanting to "pay Whitey back" than wanting to do something positive and constructive for this country. Obama's position here is a fluke. He knows it and so does everyone else. There are just too many people voting this time around without using their brains, but voting their EMOTIONS instead.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Obama who?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Who is Obama? - the product of the Chicago political machine. As corrupt as the next politician.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is Obama? A very organized "neatly wrapped package" of his 'Cause', to gain votes from the Americans with a long time chip on their shoulder...As in apperance, down to the broken promises as they want to believe. Unfortunately, it's working... Very scary to think that our destiny could be in the hands of voters as these.

DearsisterAnise
    Very good post.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Both Obama and McCain are losers as far as I'm concerned. I'm voting for Obama because I dislike McCain even more. Thats my position in a nutshell.
    I won't vote for Obama or McCain, but I respect your position!

If I was going to vote for an amnesty-lovin' liberal, I'd at least vote for the one honest enough to portray himself as that.

I think that an Obama presidency would bring a new Reagan into power. That would make it all worth it.

Plus, I remember the Carter years, and how he surrounded himself with a bunch of good 'ol boys from the south. I can't wait to watch what happens when Obama surrounds himself with a bunch of boyz from the 'hood!

Heh! The maya' (that's short for gangsta mayor) of Detroit is going to be looking for a job!
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Both Obama and McCain are losers as far as I'm concerned. I'm voting for Obama because I dislike McCain even more. Thats my position in a nutshell.
    I won't vote for Obama or McCain, but I respect your position!

If I was going to vote for an amnesty-lovin' liberal, I'd at least vote for the one honest enough to portray himself as that.

I think that an Obama presidency would bring a new Reagan into power. That would make it all worth it.

Plus, I remember the Carter years, and how he surrounded himself with a bunch of good 'ol boys from the south. I can't wait to watch what happens when Obama surrounds himself with a bunch of boyz from the 'hood!

Heh! The maya' (that's short for gangsta mayor) of Detroit is going to be looking for a job!
    Kwame Kilpatrick should have been recalled along time ago!
    ------------------------

to get back to the really question. What is Obama. I will say, Human being.
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

They are all human beings - at least as far as we know.

I have had a fear of Obama since I saw his speech and national debut at the Democratic convention a few years ago. Following the speech, the news pundit, everyone I saw, immediately dubbed him 'presidential material' and their speeches were almost verbatim the same.

Anyone the news media champions, supports, and pushes is not someone that is good for the US.

Truly, I haven't heard much of his platform, except he is for 'change'. That doesn't tell us much. Every candidate is for change. I can't imagine anyone getting up there and telling us everything is wonderful and we don't need to do anything different.

He has the backing of the media and I'm thinking some very powerful, but unseen, people or entities. He simply has nothing going for him really, except that some will vote for him because he's black. I think more whites will vote for him because he's black that will not vote for him because he's black. Somehow, though, he has managed to become a nominee.

As for McCain, he certainly is not my first choice and I still don't know how he suddenly became the leading Republican, but to me, it is better to vote for a known evil than an unknown one.

I would have liked to have seen people at least give Ron Paul's platform some thought rather than buying into the media spin of his being kooky and he can't win.

So, anyone the news media is against should be deserving of a second look from us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123