Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SHOW US THE PROOF!

Just lies trying to stir up the pot again..........

POS.

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

claims David Valdez of Take Back Aztlán.
    ....and we are supposed to take what this racist nimrod says seriously when he lays claim to a group like THIS?? Gimme a break! Talk about a DREAMER....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't take the author of this article seriously. A professional journalist wouldn't wear sunglasses in his profile picture. Miguel Perez looks like a gang banger or an immature teen trying to look cool to his fellow dreamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I can't take the author of this article seriously. A professional journalist wouldn't wear sunglasses in his profile picture. Miguel Perez looks like a gang banger or an immature teen trying to look cool to his fellow dreamers.
    Here it is for all to see:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure would like to talk to him mono e mono!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Here it is for all to see:
    He looks like one SMUG gang banger. Too bad we can't see the rest of him. He's probably flashing gang signs.

Banned
    I've followed his rantings for a while now

He is nothing but a thug that somebody gave a forum to

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    A group called "Take back Aztlan"? Doesn't that name render an investigation for being a subversive, anti-American group?
    Ditto...and why is the White House corresponding with a group who's intent is subversion?? I guess the WH and these groups have much in common!

I have to laugh everytime an illegal alien advocate tries to claim there is no reconquista movement in this country. WTH do they think "Take back Aztlan" means?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I have to laugh everytime an illegal alien advocate tries to claim there is no reconquista movement in this country. WTH do they think "Take back Aztlan" means?
    Another ditto OG! They’re telling us exactly what their intent is simply by what they name their organizations. "La Raza, Take back Aztlan," etc. Yet we're called "racists" for having the audacity to notice the obvious.

One day, when the reconquista is complete, they will say. We tried to tell you what we were doing but nobody did anything to stop us. We came from “beneath the shadowsâ€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast