Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obamacare for Illegals

Hi folks,been awhile since i was here. Thought i would share this with you. My brother sent it to me this morning.>

(Mod edit personal info deleted)
    Subject: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...

Click Me!

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS: Obama Care Highlighted by Page Number

THE CARE BILL HB3200

THIS IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL
    Judge Kithil of Marble Falls , TX - HB3200 highlighted pages most egregious
    Please read this........ especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:

** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."

Honorable David Kithil
    Marble Falls, Texas

All of the above should give you the point blank ammo you need to support your opposition to Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.
    CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND

<div> Proud to be an American!</div>

Welcome to Alipac flammablelight thanks for the heads up!
    And thanks for droppin' in keep posting we need all the help we can get!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Health Issues
    August 3, 2010

How Do Illegal Immigrants Fare Under ObamaCare?
    Senator Tom Coburn's (R-Okla.) office recently issued a policy paper titled, "Bad Medicine," on the new federal health care law that's worth reading. Among the gems is a finding that immigrants in some ways get a better deal than U.S. citizens and legal residents under the new health reform law, says health economist Devon Herrick.

For example:

If you are a legal resident alien you will be required to obtain the same government mandated health coverage that U.S. citizens must obtain.
    However, if you have been here for less than five years, and if your income falls below 133 percent of the federal poverty level, you will not be allowed to enroll in Medicaid -- as U.S. citizens will be required to do.
    Instead, you will be able to obtain highly subsidized insurance (paying a premium, say, of 10 cents on the dollar) in a health insurance exchange.
    If Medicaid insurance is lower-quality insurance, you will have access to better insurance than a U.S. citizen with the same income!

If you are an undocumented immigrant you will not be subject to the individual insurance mandate and you will not be fined if you fail to purchase health insurance, nor will you be allowed to enroll in Medicaid or buy insurance in the health insurance exchange, says Herrick.

However, hospital emergency rooms will not be able to deny you health care if you are in need. What makes this surprising is that the most common argument for an individual mandate is that the uninsured should have to contribute to their own health care instead of getting it for free in the emergency room. This is why U.S. citizens will be required to pay hefty fines if they do not obtain insurance. If you are here illegally, however, you get to escape that penalty, says Herrick.

Source: Devon Herrick, "How Do Illegal Immigrants Fare Under ObamaCare?" National Center for Policy Analysis, August 2, 2010.

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=19652
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem is that HR3200 did NOT get passed into law. It was the house version and it was later amended.

It was actually HR3590 which was passed into law.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    The problem is that HR3200 did NOT get passed into law. It was the house version and it was later amended.

You are correct, however this is the part that made it into the final law that was passed.
    CHANCE FAVORS THE PREPARED MIND

<div> Proud to be an American!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by flammablelight
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller

You are correct, however this is the part that made it into the final law that was passed.
    Then kindly put the sections of the current law which correspond to your assertions and I think you will find that some of them do not exist in the current law.

I think the problem with Obamacare is that it's so large and opaque that no one has any real idea of what it contains. I think that's why thwarting it before it's fully implemented should be a national priority for conservatives and Republicans.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake