Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama's '47 Million Uninsured' Claim Is False

Obama's '47 Million Uninsured' Claim Is False

President Barack Obama claimed during his Wednesday night press conference that there are 47 million Americans without health insurance.

A simple check with the U.S. Census Bureau would have told him otherwise.

Obama said: "This is not just about the 47 million Americans who have no health insurance."

That assertion conflicts with data in the Census Bureau report "Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2007." The report was issued in August 2008 and contains the most up-to-date official data on the number of uninsured in the U.S.

The report discloses that there were 45.65 million people in the U.S. who did not have health insurance in 2007.

However, it also reveals that there were 9.73 million foreigners — foreign-born non-citizens who were in the country in 2007 (ILLEGAL ALIENS) — included in that number. So the number of uninsured Americans was actually 35.92 million.

And of those, "there were also 9.1 million people making more than $75,000 per year who did not choose to purchase health insurance," CNSNews stated in a report based on the Census Bureau data.

That brings the number of Americans who lack health insurance presumably for financial reasons down less than 27 million.

The Census Bureau report also shows that the number of people without insurance actually went down in 2007 compared to the previous year — from 47 million to 45.65 million — while the number with insurance rose from 249.8 million to 253.4 million.

The next Census Bureau report disclosing health insurance data, with 2008 numbers, is scheduled to be released in August, and could figure in the healthcare reform debate.

received by e-mail from
    Newsmax.com newsmax@reply.newsmax.com
    Mon, Jul 27, 2009 11:02 am

Bold is my Emphisis although I believe this number is any where between 25 - 40 Million in Numbers

The Numbers the government is giving the dumbed down populace seems to be skewed to the lower side of the scale to give you the wrong impression thats it's not as bad as it really is
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quite timely article. The fact that Mr. Obama allows illegal aliens to be included in the 47 million number, and that he has even called them Americans is totally misleading.

I made calls to Congressional members today to say, expose this, speak out to let the American people know that 10 million plus illegal aliens are included in the 47 million number being used to force this travesty through. American families are not working, struggling, paying taxes for the citizens of other nations, illegally here, to give them even more free health care.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would venture a guess that those foreign-born people are people here on visas...students guest workers, etc. Those people don't have to hide like the illegals do. To my knowledge, the census bureau has no records of those here illegally. I would further guess that of the 45 million Americans, that around 12 million are illegals...very likely more, however, all those little anchor babies get health insurance thru whatever state they live in (because of the stupid interpretation of that 14th Amendment.)
    Only speculation on my part.

I wonder how many get Medicaid.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As I have stated in blogs all over the internet, the government really believes we are all idiots.

Since 1965 there has been 9 amnesties. In EVERY one of them, the number of ILLEGAL ALIENS turned out to be 2 1/2 to 3 times MORE THEN THE GOVERNMENT ESTIMATE.

The government has been telling us for the last 10 years that there are 12 million ILLEGALS. That automatically makes them liars. Everyone knows that there is a million new ILLEGALS each year..........people sneaking in and those staying after visas expire, etc.

You can bet your bottom dollar there is a MINIMUM of at least 25 to 40 MILLION ILLEGALS out there and the REAL work they are doing, is trashing the country.