Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's father forced out at Harvard

Obama's father forced out at Harvard

By ASSOCIATED PRESS | 4/29/11 8:58 PM EDT

BOSTON — President Barack Obama’s father was forced to leave Harvard University before completing his Ph.D. in economics because the school was concerned about his personal life and finances, according to newly public immigration records.

Harvard had asked the Immigration and Naturalization Service to delay a request by Barack Hussein Obama Sr. to extend his stay in the U.S., “until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him,â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This guy was nothing but a foreign jigalow, yet Obama continues to use him in his stories and examples.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

More stunning information. Wonder if this was one of Obama's "Dreams of My Father". Sounds more like a nightmare to me.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Yes, all this and yet further proof that Obama's father want not a citizen. In fact, he was denied and extension on his stay here in the USA and sent back to Kenya. Got to wonder how no one in Washington realized that it was not Constitutional for Obama to ever run for president, much less hold the office. One might have figured this much out when he showed his birth certificate when filing for his presidential bid.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Yes, all this and yet further proof that Obama's father want not a citizen. In fact, he was denied and extension on his stay here in the USA and sent back to Kenya. Got to wonder how no one in Washington realized that it was not Constitutional for Obama to ever run for president, much less hold the office. One might have figured this much out when he showed his birth certificate when filing for his presidential bid.
    Bigtex, you should read the article that I posted. It tells the whole story leading up to and including Obama's nomination and election. Answers many questions.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836