Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's and Hillary's links to India

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish ... 5471.shtml

Obama's screwing of American workers and his and Hillary's links to India
    By Wayne Madsen
    Online Journal Contributing Writer

Jan 15, 2010, 00:16

(WMR) -- There is a reason why the corporate media focused on White House state dinner crashers Tareq and Michaele Salahi at last year’s gala honoring Indian Prime Minister Monmohan Singh. The media, which acts in lockstep with major corporate owners like Microsoft and General Electric in pushing for the import of low-wage Indian information technology and other high-technology workers into the United States on H1-B visas, did not want anyone focused on the deal worked out between President Obama and Singh.

Obama was cementing a deal on further Indian workers coming to the United States, a “dealâ€

There is a reason why the corporate media focused on White House state dinner crashers Tareq and Michaele Salahi at last year’s gala honoring Indian Prime Minister Monmohan Singh. The media, which acts in lockstep with major corporate owners like Microsoft and General Electric in pushing for the import of low-wage Indian information technology and other high-technology workers into the United States on H1-B visas, did not want anyone focused on the deal worked out between President Obama and Singh.

Obama was cementing a deal on further Indian workers coming to the United States, a “dealâ€

My husband is an under employed engineer who is making less than half of what he was making in 2005. He was unemployed for 4 months last year and was grateful to get this poorly paid job unfortunately.

I am so angry I just don't know what to say.