Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's own Cabinet member: He's 'an immigrant'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Obama's own Cabinet member: He's 'an immigrant'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 09, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2010

Don't believe Barack Obama's grandmother? Don't believe the ambassador to Kenya? How about Barack Obama's own Cabinet member?

That's right – former presidential candidate and Obama's choice for secretary of commerce, Gov. Bill Richardson, slipped up. In an effort to reach out to the Hispanic community, he admitted what Barack Obama has been trying to hide all these months: "Barack Obama is an immigrant." See it for yourself:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5OUdj_Y ... r_embedded

You don't need a translator to understand what Richardson admitted: Barack Obama is NOT a natural born citizen. That means we have a guy who's planning to take over the White House who is in direct violation of the Constitution. And his own Cabinet member says so. That's pretty big news, one would think. But the media has refused to cover it with anything more than a blurb laced with a "this is ridiculous" tone. It is ridiculous – ridiculous that the Constitution means so little that we can't even ensure that it's being followed. It's ridiculous that the story of the century is being ignored by those whose job it is to report it.

(Column continues below)

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83114

This story kind of reminds me of those immortal words

[size=200][color=darkblue][b]“You don't need papers for voting.â€

[quote="Skip"]This story kind of reminds me of those immortal words

[size=200][color=darkblue][b]“You don't need papers for voting.â€

I have always known or understood BO to be an immigrant. But now I question if he is actually an illegal immigrant?