Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBL in NC calls for phone calls, faxes and e-mails

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:

http://www.univision.com/contentroot/wi ... IKZAAGAIWC

"The hospitals are overloaded, the schools, and jails and we have a great problems with the undocumented that cost us $817 million dollars a year. One must do something", emphasized Sen. Pittenger.

Although the senator recognized that his proposal might not be discussed in the Senate because the democrats, control the Legislature, they argue that the undocumented problem is a "federal problem", some Hispanic leaders think that with mentioning this issue it will generate "hatred and tension among the communities".

"One must not lower their guard. We are living in difficult times in this state and it is important that we voice ourselves", affirmed today to Efe Angeles Ortega, executive director of the Latin-American Coalition in Charlotte.

According to Ortega, the strategy to continue for organizations will be to flood with calls, faxes, letters, e-mails, to the legislators to express opposition to any anti-immigrant government bill.

"For each call in favor of the undocumented there are four against. The legislators are maintaining a count and they will act according to the to feel of their voters", indicated Ortega.

For Tony Asión, director of El Pueblo in Raleigh, capital of the state, the proposal of Pittenger is "absurd and ridiculous" and motivated by a political end.

"I believe that it is not going to transcend as it is but there are possibilities that any of the others are taken into account by the legislators", emphasized Asión[/b]

I think that the current situation is too harsh and that the illegal alien students should be paying out of state tuition without getting a student visa. I doubt I would bother sending a letter, a fax or make a phone call.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are not going to like what I have planned for NC this year when they find out about it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For each call in favor of the undocumented there are four against.
    That is a 4 to 1 ratio in OUR FAVOR!!!

Keep up those phone calls, faxes and e-mails guys!!!

North Carolina is ours!!!

I just called that coalition in Charlotte and expressed in a very nice way that while i was pro immigration (being an immigrant myself) i was categorically against illegal immigration. It didn't matter that i was trying to reach out and seek a dialogue, I was being political!!!!! Unbelievable, you cannot have a proper exchange of ideas, you are being political, racist etc.

It is very clear these people want nothing to do with reason, they just want this country, they want to invade it, take over and screw us.

We need to stop the invaders!

MW
    Richard wrote:

I think that the current situation is too harsh and that the illegal alien students should be paying out of state tuition without getting a student visa.
    IMO, illegal aliens shouldn't be attending our colleges and universities, period. Paying their own way doesn't make them legal residents of this country!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Richard wrote:

I think that the current situation is too harsh and that the illegal alien students should be paying out of state tuition without getting a student visa.
    IMO, illegal aliens shouldn't be attending our colleges and universities, period. Paying their own way doesn't make them legal residents of this country!
    My sentiments exactly MW!