Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Pat, please send some of any rain that you are having down here to southern Okla, it is so dam dry here the crickets can't sing because their throats are to dry.
    Amen to that. We're also burning up here in Colorado. Even in the mountains.

By the way, chicano is back up and running on the Waukegan thread.

Welcome to Washington, Pat!

Nice weather this week but it won't be long and you'll be begging to trade some rain for some sun.
    Americans First!

Welcome Home!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    pat, welcome to the Pacific Northwest!! Enjoy the trees, the green and Seattles traffic!!! Glad I live in the Portland metro area, traffics not as bad.

Here you will find, a Starbucks on every corner, more book stores than you will be able to keep track of, gitchy little gift shops with things you do not need but will end up buying.

As well, you will find more outdoor things to do than you ever thought possible. People here are so accustomed to the rain, they have been known to go camping, canoeing, kayaking and hiking in it anyways. In our house, we barbecue even if it is raining.

It has been dry here Nitty and all. But we usually cool down dramatically at night. Today, it was probably in the upper 80's, and now it is downright chilly outside (about 60?). I'm sure rain is coming soon though, because we wanted to go to the coast (about 100 miles away), so of course it will be wet and blustry that day!!

Yes Pat, in the fall, winter and spring, it will rain, quite a bit, but, that is what keeps this place so pretty!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome back Pat. I've missed your posts. As for dry and hot weather. A chance of T-showers in San Diego is looking very good. After a weekend of high temps reaching 107 on Sat. and 103 on Sunday. We could use the rain. My native plants are jumping for joy as well.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Wow

Thanks for such a warm welcome back, y'all. ( Is 'y'all' legal in Wa. state?).

We're actually on the other side of Lake Washington, so the traffic isn't too bad. Not as bad as Miami's.

And yes, I know it rains a lot here, but I have my Sunshine, my family here!

Have about a scillion things to accomplish still ( OK, perhaps slight exaggeration! ).

Will try to catch up ASAP, in and around necessary 'move type' things.

Good to be back HOME!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Welcome back Pat! We missed you! Hope everything went smooth.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Hey Girl!

Wonderful to see you!!

What a great guy, that son-in-law of yours, LOL.......getting you back on line before you unpacked Give him a hug from us.

How's your mom?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did 2nd, I did!

I think he gets really tickled that I've come so far with computers because of his help!

He actually had the DSL, set up and waiting!

I'm blessed!

Mom suggested staying here and helping with my grandson, her great grandson! Hope she stays happy as long as possible! Of course, we're both exhausted and jet-lagged right now. That'll pass.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

She's a tough cookie, PAT.....thank God.

The DSL is so cute! What a guy
    {want to rent him out, LOL}

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast