Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Signed! Let's keep it going!

Official Jamiel’s Law Petition

I'm usually cautious about what I sign, but I saw Jamiel's mom on TV the other night. I signed the petition. I live about 25 miles east of downtown LA. I wouldn't drive down there in broad daylight let alone after dark ! It's a scary place. Something needs to be done. Get Sheriff Joe on it !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Updated: Please everyone, go to this site and sign the Petition and read all of the comments. Walter Moore and the Shaw family need all of our support. Thank you.

Official Jamiel's Law Petition

Target:
    Americans and Legal Aliens Anywhere In America

Sponsored by: JamielsLaw.com

We, the undersigned, urge the Los Angeles City Council to adopt Jamiel's Law, as set forth at JamielsLaw.com. Neither Los Angeles nor any other city should be a "sanctuary city" for gangs. City Council should accordingly require the Mayor and Police Chief to investigate, arrest and deport gang members who are in our country illegally BEFORE they commit murder or other crimes, rather than waiting until afterwards.

We, the undersigned, urge the Los Angeles City Council to adopt Jamiel's Law, as set forth at JamielsLaw.com. Neither Los Angeles nor any other city should be a "sanctuary city" for gangs. City Council should accordingly require the Mayor and Police Chief to investigate, arrest and deport gang members who are in our country illegally BEFORE they commit murder or other crimes, rather than waiting until afterwards.

Signature goal: 1,000

So far - 263 signatures!

Re: Official Jamiel’s Law Petition

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I'm usually cautious about what I sign, but I saw Jamiel's mom on TV the other night. I signed the petition. I live about 25 miles east of downtown LA. I wouldn't drive down there in broad daylight let alone after dark ! It's a scary place. Something needs to be done. Get Sheriff Joe on it !
    Welcome to Alipac Nicie! I use to live in L.A. County then Orange Co. It's getting bad everywhere but you are right. L.A. is a garbage can. Santa Ana isn't much better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to all alipacers who've signed Jamiels Law petition. I saw on the list two talk radio show hosts Doug McIntyre and Kevin James have signed. Hurray!

So far 331 signatures.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Official Jamiel’s Law Petition

[quote="MontereySherry"]Official Jamiel’s Law Petition

Official Jamiel's Law PetitionTarget:Americans and Legal Aliens Anywhere In America
    Sponsored by: www.JamielsLaw.com

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/offici ... w-petition

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamiel’s Law

No More “Sanctuary Cityâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Signed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I signed the petition. Now, let's see if the mayor of LA has the guts to enact a law that should already have been done!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12