Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

No one gives a hoot who Mark Levin supports, at least I sure don't.

You could have fooled me (and probably the rest of the civilized world). If you didn't care so much, you wouldn't be making such a big deal out of this and using everything under the moon to attack Cruz with. You need to realize that there are a lot of folks that actually support Cruz and some of them just happen to be in radio.

I just wish you would finally come to the realization that we're in a great position right now with Trump and Cruz leading the pack. It's always prudent to have a backup plan. If one falls, there is someone right there to pick up the mantel.

IMO, it would be very bad for us and America if both of these candidates destroyed each other because of these senseless attacks on one another. My biggest fear right now is that Trump, with these senseless and excessive attacks, is doing great damage to himself with those of us that support both him and Cruz. I know Trump's character has suffered a hit in my eyes over the last week or so. I find it very difficult to believe I'm the only one that feels that way.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't care if you or anyone else supports Ted Cruz. I posted the article and called Levin "busted" which he certainly is.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12