Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my..my first non-sports membership to a message board.

Hello Everyone

I have been gleaning the site for the last few weeks and have decided that I am going to have to pipe in every once in a while. Even saw someone else from Nashville Very cool!

It is just amazing how quickly the invasion is taking place here. For the most part Nashville had a very healthy cosmopolitan multi-cultural community. Now we are just being invaded and all races are upset. Like I mentioned earlier, it is just amazing how quickly this is all taking place.

Because of all of the recent ruckus they have taken away the no questions asked driver's licenses and they just busted two outfits that make the fraudulent temporary licens plates It's a start at reducing the magnets.

I so welcome people from other countries and a part of me loves the industriousness being demonstrated by those coming from Central America. But, the closer I have come to it the more I learn about the corrupt operations. For example, having a chinese person front the purchase of a business. There is an underground system that seems to have some pull.

What I do not like is the disrespect for our values. The crime. And the destruction of middle class neighborhoods. I just heard a Loatian couple say they are moving becuase of those <explitative> <nationality>. There is a whole different personal constitution in the illegal masses.

Oh, I could rant. Will save most of my opinions for later and am amazed that I joined a message board that doesn't have anything to do with sports.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Welcome to ALIPAC ArticleIV

Very appropriate screen name.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Article IV,

Here you're find a safe place to vent your frustration (repectfully) and people that support your beliefs. American's for Legal Immigrants. That's what everyone here is all about.

See ya around

Thanks. I caught the 'respectful' part of these boards and that is why I decided to join. Venting is one thing, but you still have to stay level headed and respectful.

Yeah...I kind of like my screen name too
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

welcome Article IV mind pasting a quote of that article? i ferget it

No prob Dragon..

Article. IV.

Section. 1.

Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Section. 2.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.

Section. 3.

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State.

Section. 4.

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

wow ya...great screen name. couldn't quite remember what article iv was.

Article IV,

Could it be that Tennessee was overrun so quickly, due to the state issueing driver's certificates to illegal aliens? I would think that would be a magnet for the illegals.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

The magnets were a big part of it. We also went through some booming growth in the middle Tennessee area. Jobs were plentiful.

They revoked the drivers license after other states complained about the illegal drivers. They would come from other states to get there drivers licenses.

TennCare was another big attractor. That is now collapsing because it can't support everyone.

We also have a lot of Iraqis who are refugees. These people are great and they cook some good food My daughter is good freinds with their children.

Sports is fun but this stuff is important. Good choice.
    <div>Illegal immigration - the Trojan Horse that's treated like a Sacred Cow</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast