Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh no, its the ALIPAC'ers

I just came across this article and what popped up as the "featured comment" in a bubble no less?

Featured comment
    Close comment
    Oh no, its the ALIPAC'ers

Looks like ALIPAC (legallatina) found this story as is now pumping out their propaganda. Just as well, their lies and distortions need to … read more be exposed for what they are. Its is irresponsible to compare these children to terrorists. They are simple members of our society (already assimilated) that want to pursue their education in their home country. These children know no other land. They have gone to our schools and speak our language and deserve the same chances as any other American, because that is what they are!

Add your own comment | Close comment
    http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/st ... c:_Yyc:aUU
    I've been busy packing to move and working so I've been MIA here for several days but I searched for a related post and here's Legalatina's related post here. I don't know if more was posted on this but I find it offensive that the Star Tribune decided to "feature" a comment against ALIPAC and Legalatina. If there's another thread on this that I've missed will someone post the link?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-127573-star.html+tribune

It is nice to see that ALIPAC is getting noticed far and wide, and Legalatina is becoming a national star. It seems this article is splitting hairs in the wrong direction. Since when is citizenship a minor paperwork problem to be taken care of at one's convenience? Calling these kids Americans implies citizenship, but then the line of calling someone an immigrant, versus legal immigrant or illegal alien is the same kind of fuzzy rhetoric that some people fall for, or just to advance their own holier-than-thou-type political agendas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

The good thing about the comments section, although the opposing sides comments were featured, was that when one begins to read through the comments, most are in opposition ti the Dream Act. So, no matter what one libertard says there, that opinion is highly outnumbered.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

The DAPpers' most hated enemy is ALIPAC. You should read their posts. It's all HATE towards us. Calling us names like Alitards, Alicrappers.

Here is their site if you want to see for yourself. You don't have to register. You can just 'lurk.'

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/

I highly recommend everyone visits and reads their posts. They use vile language everywhere. You will also read that many of them have already self-deported or are thinking of it. In general, the tone of the threads is DEPERATION.

I would rather give citizenship to all the LEGAL APPLICANTS WAITING OVER 10 YEARS than these illegal Dreamers. We should give them priority, not these Dream whiners. We only have 'so many' slots for citizenship -- LET'S GIVE IT TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE RESPECTED OUR LAWS FROM THE START!

Btw, CVangel, where are you moving to? Hopefully OUT of CA!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    The good thing about the comments section, although the opposing sides comments were featured, was that when one begins to read through the comments, most are in opposition ti the Dream Act. So, no matter what one libertard says there, that opinion is highly outnumbered.
    Righto, correcto, AE!! IN ALL THE FORUMS, not just this one! YEAH!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

ELE

Hate from them is a sign of our effectiveness

ALIPACER'S should feel very proud to be regarded with such disdain.....it shows the Pro-Amnesty morons believe that we are a force to be reckoned with...the pen is always mightier than the sword!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Here is their site if you want to see for yourself. You don't have to register. You can just 'lurk.'

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/
    Here is a great letter from that forum. I think it should be saved and shown to illegal aliens:

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=8272

07-31-2008, 12:07 AM
    iamtired
    The Other Option (leaving)

Hi Dreamers,

I just want to talk about my experience with the Dream thing. I used to be a Dreamy until very recently. I graduated from college in May '08 with a Computer Engineering degree; at the same time I decided I was not going to trust my future on a bunch of politicians. So I came back to Mexico, and I now have a good job at an American company here in mexico with a reasonable salary (a few times lower of what I would get in the US) but nonetheless more than enough. Most important of all, I have the tranquility of living without the fear of being caught by an immigration officer.

If dream were to pass in the next few months I would be out; but honestly, I am fine with that. This worked for me, and it might work for you.

All the luck,

-iamtired

WE, ALIPACERS, LOVE OUR JOBS - DON'T WE!

SAVING OUR COUNTRY!

I BET THESE ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS DO HATE THAT WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

ENOUGH TAXES; ENOUGH OF THEM;

AND NOT ENOUGH DEPORTING; AND DESTROYING THEIR EMPLOYERS!

I read Legalatina's comments and I am so impressed by how articulate and informed she is,no wonder the OBL's tagged her post,she is correct and they know it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I am Native, my relatives welcomed all of you foul mouthed people with open arms. And we received genocide in return. I for one welcome these people.I am sick of hearing these people are "illegal" no human is illegal. This is a civil matter and not a criminal matter. These children will be bring prosperity to this country by pursing a higher education. Most are unable to get funding, so they do not take away from your children's chance of receiving funding for schools, they are not able to get funding under the current system. All they want is "equal access" to a higher education, which will have result in payment of "MORE" taxes, and live in peace. And the myth "these people do not pay taxes" is just that a myth. If they work with false papers, how are they able to file and receive a refund, or collect social security? Never have I found one person to answer that question.THEY pay taxes everyday, they buy products and pay rent etc. Fix our broken laws and empower this Nation.
    posted by angel33 on Aug. 12, 08 at 10:30 A
    Is the other side this uninformed? What we call "native Americans" did not welcome us with opened arms it's more like closed fist, spears, arrows and tomahawks, etc. You are native of where what is now called Mexico? My ancestors fought for this land with the Indians all the way till the 1880's. They also fougth the British, the Mexicans, the Civil war, the Spaniards, in two world worlds and one police action in Korea. What do yours do sneak across the border in the middle night?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast