Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Why can't we get rid of John? Is he going to be a permanent fixture around here?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Why can't we get rid of John? Is he going to be a permanent fixture around here?
    We can't get rid of John because our Communications Director is not responding as he usually does to our requests. We are working to address this problem.

Can everyone please do me a favor and chill out about the McCain ads please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does`nt really bother me, I just roll on past it. Too bad ALIPAC does`nt receive residuals for it`s exposure on this site.
    This is`nt a private forum and it`s probably popping up on other sites with same format.
    ------------------------

MW
    William wrote:

Can everyone please do me a favor and chill out about the McCain ads please.
    I'll try, but it won't be easy. The guy, much like Elvira, really gets under my skin.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called a couple of his offices to remind them of the billions and billions of dollars Senator McCain is willing to spend in Iraq to protect its borders, and that millions and millions of voting Americans would like our borders secured and the illegal alien invaders to leave. Maybe a "Dear John" letter is appropriate at this point.

Okay, it may be fruitless, but maybe the person taking the message could be convinced and change their mind , and become an ALIPAC activist member. There is always HOPE.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am fine, when I see it I just laugh because he is SO wasting his time advertising himself on this website. He is a joke!

Seeing his miserable OLD puss keeps us focused!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Here is my last question for old John boy;
    "I received an E-mail wanting me to contribute to your campaign; do you want that in peso's?"
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

MW
    Thanks to whoever finally got rid of ugly John. I assume he's gone because I haven't seen him this afternoon. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234