Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Question to all,
    How do you find out when the Senators are up for Re-Election? If that info is available that would be great to post for all us Anti Illegal Immigration People. I am beginning to think this is the only way we are going to get these Senators (Political Reps) to understand we mean business.
    "JRB" All Senators up for RE-Election have a class1 after them, then the next are the class11 Then the class111 (go to the link below )

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    Sodasforus,
    Thanks for the Info, I like it when I can learn something new everyday. I had a thought just a minute ago. What if we start bombarding the News Stations like CNN, MSNBS and others with phone calls. We can pose to want to talk about OJ and then when we get on live ask questions like why are you not being responcible Journelists? Why are you not covering The DREAM ACT? Why are you not asking Hard Questions of the Senators? Its just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Sodasforus,
    Thanks for the Info, I like it when I can learn something new everyday. I had a thought just a minute ago. What if we start bombarding the News Stations like CNN, MSNBS and others with phone calls. We can pose to want to talk about OJ and then when we get on live ask questions like why are you not being responcible Journelists? Why are you not covering The DREAM ACT? Why are you not asking Hard Questions of the Senators? Its just a thought.
    Your welcome "JRB" I like learning new things also. I and others contact the news media but we need more people on it, we all try to do several different things that we feel we are best qualified for and have the time to do.

The link below is our focus campaign at the moment, please check it out alot of hard working people working together over there, to try and stop the Dream Act.

Also I have a link below here with all kinds of important contact information please check it out so you know whats on there for future reference!!

Welcome to ALIPAC and thank you for getting involved!!

---------------------- RED ALERT NOW"-----------------------
    ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..

DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    NEW POSTING TREAD FOR RED ALERT (TUESDAY9/18 )
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83407
    INSTRUCTIONS FOR RED ALERT
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83281
    CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SENATORS , NEWS, RADIO, ECT.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The MSM are globalist, they all own stocks or 401ks (and we know Wall Street supports the invasion), they have Hillary on 24/7 (Majority of Patriots know that she is a joke!), and OJ Simpson and Britany give me a break our Country is more important!

We need a Patriotic National News Channel instead of the porpaganda we get from the MSM!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

JRB
    Maybe its time we open one. I just went through the list of Senators and there are 32 coming up for Re-Election. If we realy want to be heard its time to give our Senators a wake up call at the next election. 32 newbies in the Senate that would listen to us???? Maybe its time for the United States Party to take the Majority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12