Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OJJPAC PRODS FAIRBANKS ALASKA TO TAKE UP SANCTUARY RES.

Folks,

The Congressional Research Service designated Fairbanks Alaska as a sanctuary city back in 2005.

I added the city to OJJPAC's Sanctuary Cities list which prompted a denial by the mayor. I gave the City an opportunity to forward its policy but it declined, so the CRS report has kept Fairbanks on the list.

Despite the Mayor of Fairbanks dumb comment that OJJPAC'S Sanctuary Cities list is a "political ploy," his huffing and puffing doesn't negate the CRS report.

The GOOD NEWS now is that the city may pass a resolution this week
    confirming city policy to cooperate fully with enforcement of federal immigration laws.

Although I don't know how the city can confirm a city policy it apparanently never had, passing a formal policy of cooperating with ICE now, is a step in the right direction.

You can read the story published this morning here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 083#494083

OJJPAC's sanctuary city list can be found here:

http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

OJJPAC's sanctuary city educational program is moving cities across the US to adopt more responsible policies regarding illegal immigration. Since some of you have participated in this project, I wanted to let you know that the project is bearing fruit. Thanks! -- Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

OJJPAC

OMG... i didn't realize the 4 largest cities in NC were considered sanctuary cities! Thanks for the link!

I have to get busy and email all the Senators and Reps of NC... and start calling tomorrow.

Thanks again...

Way to go Steve!!!!!!!!

Good Job!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the list. I didn't realize there were so many. I hope JudicialWatch is making more progress to change that.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looking over the list makes me sick to my stomach. And saddens my heart. This is the best indication of what amnesty for millions of illegals has done to this country and what amnesty for millions more will do. It also shows why the politicians aren't listening to the American citizens. As time goes by, more and more previous illegal people with allegiance to Mexico rather than this country will gain more political power. Their American citizenship is fake and a lie. They will continue to try to destroy us. Citizenship for these anti American people should be revoked.

1. Revoke citizenship of treasonous people who work against this country.
    2. Stop the Anchor Baby fiasco.
    3. Enforce our immigration laws already on the books.

I am in awe! I did not realize we had so many traitors!! I'll bet the Majority of citizens do not even realize they live in a sanctuary city.

As a test I called my sister in Fresno, We are talking someone who was a straight A student went to college for at least 15 years taking eveything under the sun and did not know she lived in a santuary city or even that they had an illegal alien problem , I have been finally opening her eyes but it has been one hell of a job and especially all the way from Idaho!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Nothing has changed as far as my feeling are concerned !!!