Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK I need some help here

A lot of the verbiage in the amendments (Grassley) refers to amnesty. When I have called my Senators they say they don't support amnesty, that this not amnesty. But that is what is written in almost EVERY amendment. Either I can't read or they don't think I can.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well that is smoke and mirrors. I heard Our Commander and Thief, George Bush tonight say the same thing in an earlier CNN interview. He says this is not amnesty, meaning they will have to pay a $1000. to $2000. fine for their citizenship. Instead of amnesty, he is leading us to believe we are in the business of selling citizenships to lawbreakers instead. Of course he fails to mention they might pay $1000. for their citizenship, but you and I will have to pay millions for their medical care.

Call it amnesty, call it selling citizenships, call it anything they want. The fact is anyone in this country illegally needs to be deported.

There is old saying, sounds like pig latin to me. I guess these Senators are forgetting that they dealing with a few generations that graudated high school with an exit exam.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

What about the social security issue?

Since they will be elgible to apply for benefits off social security numbers they have used falsely, who gets the rights to the benefits the illegals when they become citizens or the American citizen whose identity was stolen.
    I live in Texas and it's gotten ridiculous. The buses has Spanish advertisements with no English translation. There are signs all over in black communities with Spanish and again no English translation. However, if you communicate in English you better have a Spanish translation.

This bill is a sham... They just need to enforce the laws on the books. It's just that simple.

Ah, bearpaw, those were the days, the days of pig latin weren't they! Probably you and I are the only ones on here knows what that means lol.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Either I can't read or they don't think I can.
    The fact is ...you are being lied to.

The offices of the Congressional people you are calling are lying to you.

It used to be that they admitted what they did. Not only do they No Longer admit what they do, they try to find out where you stand and then say that this is the position they have taken, regardless of the truth.

These people are so arrogant, that they will vote one way and tell you that they voted the opposite, and they will use these kinds of tactics over and over and over.

The other tactic they use is to try to make you think that you are not seeing what you are seeing.

They are trying to use mind manipulation tactics in order to keep themselves in power.

They key is to know what you believe and have concluded, and why,
    and then don't budge from it.

Do enough research to get the facts and be sure you are accurate, but don't count on them Not deceiving you.

For them, its more than a habit. It's a way of life.

And when they say that something is not in a bill, then its important to learn to put them on the spot.

Get them to identify which bill they are talking about:

1. are we talking about Bill # 1234 ?

2. are we talking about the version that just passed this morning in the Senate ?

3. is that the SAME identical version to what is posted at ---.com ?

Can you pull up a copy on your computer ? (they always can, if they want to ?)

Do you see page 314 ?

Can you see what is on line 5 ?

Can you find the word "Amnesty" there ?

After agreeing with you at every point, it becomes difficult for them to take their own answers back, in the same conversation.

So hold their feet to the fire, don't give up, and don't let trick you.

These guys are masters at manipulation and have been doing this for decades. They have coaches and trainers that they practice this with.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-27240-responding.html+labeling

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

They speak with forked tongues.

Use words which can have different meanings.

More simply, after watching the Senate wind itself into knots, one can tell by which way any one of them votes, as to what they are really supporting.

Master manipulators indeed!

This is amnesty plain and simple. This $2000 fine is a joke. If they say they can't find all 12 million illegals in order to deport them then how are they going to get these fines? The bottom line is they are counting on the illegals to come foward because the government thinks they want citizenship but the majority don't want to be americans they will continue to use false IDs and continue to live here because they have it easy they way things are. Why would they want to come "out of the shadows" and pay taxes and be responsible citizens like us?