Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Omaha Nebraska protest

Nebraska has a total population of 1,700,000.... less than many cities in the USA.

Once an isolated place.

The mob protesting in Omaha today was estimated by Omaha police as around 10,000 to 12,000.

Omaha has around 350,000 residents.

And "they" say there's only 12-million or so illegals? Balderdash. I'm beginning to believe the 20-million estimate.

Luckily, the protestors were displaying plenty of Mexico flags, showing their true allegience.

Folks, since the elites want the cheap labor and the citizenry is unwilling to do what likely needs done, I suggest we plan for the inevitable eventual alteration of the USA......... a country more closely resembling the cesspools to our south.

The invader's culture is expanding faster then our birth rate.

I predict doom.

Ethnic loyalty will overcome loyalty to the nation as the Hispanic's numbers grow; as their percentage of the populace grows.... and grows.... and grows..... until they become the majority.

Assimilation? Yeah, just as the Goths "assimilated" into the Roman Empire.

History shows us our future and it is ugly. Well, from my point of view.

The invaders and their supporters are ecstatic.

General Patton warned us what happens when a stronger meaner people invade those unwilling to defend themselves.

Expecting the elite's "system" to save us is a fantasy.

Even if the federal government passes new laws..... well.... so what???!!!!

How about the existing laws that are barely enforced!!!!!

The invaders will surely win and so will the elite class of the USA.

You are viewing history people!!!! Momentous times.

I am convinced we are watching the beginning of the end.... the end of the USA as it has existed for over 200 years.

The failed Spanish Armada of yore has succeeded.

Prepare for a new Dark Age.

personally

I think this is being done on purpose to start a war on our ground. Then they can declare marshall law and destroy our second amendment. Th eglobalist want to reduce the world population and they will do it by any means.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Yep....lived in Nebraska and loved it. But it took no time what-so-ever to see towns literally overtaken. Crime go skyrocketing and a wonderful way of life turned to fear. When I left, the great people of Nebraska were still trying to roll out the carpet of good will and help there brother while their jobs were requiring Spanish and there good will taken advantage of. They still knew what it's like to not have to lock your door. Where your word is still valid and they know hard work and how to be a good neighbor. But Tyson was the draw and when one comes, they come in mass. I was thankful I atleast got to experience what America used to be like and it renewed my faith in the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Civil War

I have been preparing for civil war in this country for 20 years.I look forward to it( and yes you pansies,I have fought in a civil war ;it was called Nicaragua and I was a gringo mercenary with the contra's against communism,so I know the horrors that come with a civil war.)
    Unfortunatly,a civil war may be the only way to change our country for the better.Our government has shown they are unwilling to serve the people,only big business and the almighty dollar those businesses dangle in their face.The American people need to be bloodied on their own soil every so often,otherwise they become complacted and lazy and believe the lies told them by professional politicians who only want to keep and increse their power and control.
    Will the government try to impose martial law? You better believe they will,but as all governments run by corrupt politicians fail to realize we in America value our feedoms,even if we are not yet awake.

Activist Spirit Of The 60s And 70s Lives On Through Immigran

From Nebraska StatePaper.com. You can leave comments -- they used to be reviewed prior to posting with most everything being posted; but, I don't know if that is still the case as I haven't posted there for awhile. Except for Maggie and Zonk, Nebraskans seem to be approaching reality.

http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/di ... a756d4afe5
    Activist Spirit Of The 60s And 70s Lives On Through Immigrant Rallies
    April 10, 2006

What happened to the activist spirit of the 60s and 70s?

It would appear to be alive and kicking up a fuss through rallies and other action involving tens of thousands of people concerned about which way Congress will go in revising national immigration policy.

In cities around the state there have been rallies and marches in the last couple of weeks, reflecting the concerns of Hispanic minorities.

The questions facing policy makers center on what to do about the surge of people crossing into the United States illegally, and what to do about those who already are here.

Marches were planned in Omaha and Lincoln for Monday.

To access an analysis by Don Walton of the Lincoln Journal-Star, click here.

Further thoughts on how to do with those in America illegally?
    Post your feedback on this topic here

Date Subject Posted by:
    04/10/2006 How about attaching an (IA) Illegal... CSR
    04/10/2006 I noticed that the big meatpacking... ATS
    04/10/2006 I've posted before, under my real... I don't hate Mexicans (BUT)
    04/10/2006 Thank goodness there are people other... zonk
    04/10/2006 Dear (BUT): No country can lead... zonk
    04/10/2006 A link from WhiteHouse.org fly this... I don't hate Mexicans (BUT)
    04/10/2006 It saddens me to continuously hear... Maggie
    04/10/2006 Maggie - all good points. Not... glenn
    04/10/2006 Maggie - "Let's find ways to... I don't hate Mexicans (BUT)
    04/10/2006 Subject: I'm going to Mexico]... SA
    04/10/2006 If you dont stand for something, you... ynl
    04/10/2006 Hey Zonk: Typical out of context... CSR
    04/10/2006 The Law is..They are illegal and I... countrybumbkin
    04/10/2006 It may be illegal to cross the border... zonk
    04/10/2006 For zonk - or anybody else - to... Ron
    04/10/2006 Maggie, I didn't even have a chance... I Think
    04/10/2006 CSR: Not, "out of context," but... zonk
    04/10/2006 Zonk, seems like you may have brought... I Think

Feedback will open in a new window.