Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Omaha World-Herald Lying by omission

The "editor(s)" of the Omaha World-Herlad, a scummy newspaper in my opinion, rarely mentions ANYTHING negative about illegals, even when they bother to mention the no-no word: since the editors only use "undocumented immigrant" if they bother to mention a person being here ILLEGALLY at all. Of course, the local elites who own and run the paper do not suffer at illegal's hands as common folk do. Rather amazing what a HUGE income can do to isolate one and one's family from a marauding horde.

Today the creeps lambasted the Minutemen. Making them appear as racist, as inhumane, as being less than human.

Of course, no mention of the MANY horrors imposed upon us by illegals. No concern mentioned for the working poor who suffer in so many ways due to the invasion. No mention of the MANY horrors caused by the invading MILLIONS that you and I are aware of.

By omitting so many facts the propaganda spewed by that worthless paper is harming America and its citizens.

But, as with so many elites who actually prosper from the invasion, the propaganda is spewed and those unaware of the real threat may read that opinion piece and continue on, unaware of the threat that grows daily.

It's class warfare, folks. Elites of all types, local, national and global, will continue to spit upon us. Since the power brokers have just that, the power, I still fear we are doomed.

Only one way to save ourselves, in my opinion, but I have agreed to not bring that subject up here.

Prepare yourselves and your progeny. The future will be mighty rough. But, the elite class will prosper!!!! So, all is fine and as it should be.

Some people wonder why the Jews in Nazi Germany did not fight back. Well, look around you. Why are we accepting of an increasingly intolerable situation. Do you think your letters, e-mails, and phone calls will make any real difference? Perhaps. But, I fear, your lamentations are for naught. Will people in the future wonder why today's citizenry allowed the elite class to shove the masses down into some 2nd-world morass?

Listen to the Counting Crows song OMAHA
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY