Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone traveling illegally ANYWHERE knows there is a risk and a consequence for that risk.

How many people would love to move out of the area where they now reside but don't because they would leave family behind? People do not move because they would ultimately sever family ties. This is how rational people deal with serious issues like FAMILY.

Not so in the illegal alien issue....the opposite is in effect. One person breaks the barrier, then tosses out the lifeline for others in the family to follow. Somehow these liberal maggots think that this is okay to do now. It takes audacity for them to believe that we should help them, that we should enable them to establish these illegal lifelines across the borders.

What happened to the consequences of illegal actions? Did we forget the phrase "criminal behavior" all of a sudden???

Where did logic fail? One only has to think about a long distance move within their own family unit. If you move away, accept the fact that you have broken up the family unit. That's a fact.

Outisde of the immigration/illegal alien issue, these same people speak of high-morals and CONSEQUENCES for bad actions. For some odd reason, there is a different way of approaching the entire illegal alien issue. No more talk about consequences.

Some of these Senators don't realize that there are some bright Americans who actually follow politics closely. They don't seem to realize that their shallowness is observed by others. Some of these politickers are so very easy to predict, but they are so out of touch that they don't even know just how few of their constituents they can fool.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Is this all we get to listen to is all the whinners?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Give them a quarter so they can call someone who cares!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

MW
    I think we should savor our victory tonight! There will be plenty of time to start worrying again tomorrow.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, we get to have fun here, sounding off.

The Reid-Kennedy puppet show is too dull to watch right now.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I think we should savor our victory tonight! There will be plenty of time to start worrying again tomorrow.
    Yes! I am thrilled to the gills. (well, I am a pisces )

It feels so good to know we defeated the turncoats of the Country!!!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I cannot believe I heard one of the traitors quote Theodore Roosevelt! TR must be rolling over in his grave! TR would have been completely and totally on our side!!!! If he was President, we wouldn't be in this mess. He'd enforce the law and secure our border! Not only that, but he'd tell Mexico to get their "stuff" together and stop exporting their people here illegally.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    No, we get to have fun here, sounding off.

The Reid-Kennedy puppet show is too dull to watch right now.
    and we are happy!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I would like to know where our side is? Where is sessions? I would like to here him say if it was an enforcement bill the people would go for it.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Somebody lock this &%##& thread so it will stop being bumped and giving everyone a heart attack!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast