Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Amercian_made wrote:

I would like to know where our side is? Where is sessions?
    Probably out celebrating with the other 42 (or so) Republicans that voted against cloture!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Amercian_made wrote:

I would like to know where our side is? Where is sessions?
    Probably out celebrating with the other 42 (or so) Republicans that voted against cloture!
    Sessions is up!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This makes me fell so hopeless. What if they're making back room deals, and the next time we see it it will get voted on the day it hits the floor?

This is exactly why the 17th Amendment should be repealed. We could be marching en masse on our State Legislatures if the Congress answered to them instead of special interest groups.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    This makes me fell so hopeless. What if they're making back room deals, and the next time we see it it will get voted on the day it hits the floor?

This is exactly why the 17th Amendment should be repealed. We could be marching en masse on our State Legislatures if the Congress answered to them instead of special interest groups.
    We have to take it one step at a time, and the chances of this bill ever getting past the House is very slim!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Anybody want to bet? (I trust few of them)

Watch some pieces of this bill get slipped in with another titled bill, in the dead of night. Just like Part D.

They are so sneaky and deceptive.

Hope I'm wrong on this!

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106

Watch some pieces of this bill get slipped in with another titled bill, in the dead of night. Just like Part D.

Hope I'm wrong on this!
    I did not say parts of this bill would not get slipped into another bill, some of these parts have been in several bills already, as I said I believe the Dream Act has been in almost every bill, the AG's part etc, and they are sneaky, we must have the eyes of a hawk do doublt about it!!

SOSAD....

Gee, I wasn't quoting anything you said. I just have the feeling, all manner of maneuvers will take place.

Hope I'm wrong on this!

Oh yeah scepter8106 !!!! you "see" how it works..... and MAN!
    THIS NEEDS TO STOP...

THE BACK ROOM DEALS... (here is how it goes...)

"hey.. I'll vote for your PORK if I can add this little diddy..... the PEOPLE will never even SEE it..."

but ... BUTTT ehhhh .. I really don't agree with what you want to attach to this bill - annnddd I really think it's BAD for AMERICA.. but BOY - I really want my BILL to PASS... ehhhh - I'm selling my soul here... ehhh OK..

That's OK - I don't like your BILL either... BUT WE BOTH GET WHAT WE WANT - AND the UNITED STATES gets SCREWED...

YES SIR... THIS KIND OF STUFF IS WHAT WE NEED TO ATTACK NEXT..

IT'S WRONG!

SOSAD....

Gee, I wasn't quoting anything you said. I just have the feeling, all manner of maneuvers will take place.
    OH I know, I didn't mean that, just wanted you to know they do this all the time, they are very sneaky you are definitly right about that, they have to be watched like a hawk, Everything we hated about this bill is bound to show up again in something Never be affraid to speak what you feel. I was agreeing with you!!!

SOSAD,

I did a whoops! Sorry. Just a misunderstanding.

And I didn't take offense anyway .... just misunderstood

I agree with you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast