Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One illegal alien…two murders, one rape, five armed robber

According to police in Clayton County, Georgia, Artemio Hernandez, 31, is responsible for two murders and an armed robbery spree across the metro Atlanta area.

Last month, Hernandez was charged with the murder of 17-year old Monica Ambriz, who went missing during her lunch break from the grocery store where she worked on Oct. 10. Her body was found behind an office building a week and a half later. She had been raped.

Hernandez has confessed to the murder.

Forest Park police say that Hernandez is also responsible for the robbery and murder of Maria Gloria Galvan de Riveria, 61. Four days before Ambriz went missing, de Riveria’s body was found in her home. She was killed by a combination of blunt force trauma, strangulation and stabbing.

In addition to the murders, Hernandez is also allegedly responsible for the following string of robberies:

-On Oct. 17, Hernandez allegedly entered El Banco on Tara Boulevard, pulled out a gun, jumped over the counter and told a teller: “Don’t move or I’ll shoot you 15 times (expletive). Give me the money.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AND THIS IS THE KIND OF $H!* THAT THE PRESIDENT AND SOME MEMBERS OF THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE WANT IN THIS COUNTRY. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HERE TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND THE DUMBED DOWN FIGURE HEADS IN WASHINGTON KNOW IT. I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ONE OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS WERE RAPED, MURDERED OR ROBBED BY ONE OF THESE ILLEGAL THUGS I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW, WHAT OBAMA WOULD DO IF THIS HAPPENS TO ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS OR HIS WIFE. THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH FAR MORE THAN AN AMERICAN CITIZEN WOULD GET AWAY WITH. BTW, THE REST OF OUR FELLOW CITIZENS NEED TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THE SAND AND JOIN US IN THIS FIGHT

Re: One illegal alien…two murders, one rape, five armed ro

[quote="ReggieMay"]According to police in Clayton County, Georgia, Artemio Hernandez, 31, is responsible for two murders and an armed robbery spree across the metro Atlanta area.

Last month, Hernandez was charged with the murder of 17-year old Monica Ambriz, who went missing during her lunch break from the grocery store where she worked on Oct. 10. Her body was found behind an office building a week and a half later. She had been raped.

Hernandez has confessed to the murder.

Forest Park police say that Hernandez is also responsible for the robbery and murder of Maria Gloria Galvan de Riveria, 61. Four days before Ambriz went missing, de Riveria’s body was found in her home. She was killed by a combination of blunt force trauma, strangulation and stabbing.

In addition to the murders, Hernandez is also allegedly responsible for the following string of robberies:

-On Oct. 17, Hernandez allegedly entered El Banco on Tara Boulevard, pulled out a gun, jumped over the counter and told a teller: “Don’t move or I’ll shoot you 15 times (expletive). Give me the money.â€

LadyST laire
    Im with you both On this One 100 & I also the same thing .
    this is BS ICE do your job . this country Is a mess wake up AMerican this is your country Not the Mexico . or any other country it Our country so Wake up( Lady St laire you hit the nail ON the head )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I find ironic that when Arizona passed their law everone was whining about how a mexican family would be in an ice cream shop and be harrassed for papers. Yeah they are in ice cream shops alright, Robbing them!!