Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The One Job Americans Just Won't Do

The One Job Americans Just Won't Do
    May 14, 2007 01:05 PM EST

by Doug Patton

I finally figured it out. I kept hearing about all those jobs Americans just won’t do. We’re never really told what they are, but I guess we should be happy they’re getting done and stop complaining about all the negative aspects of having twenty million illegal aliens in our midst.

Perhaps we should just accept the idea that 25 American citizens are going to continue to be killed every day by illegals — half of them by drunk drivers — because it’s a small price to pay to get all those jobs done.

We should get used to the idea that nearly four million children of illegals are filling our public schools, and that more than 300,000 illegal aliens are serving time in our prisons. There are another 640,000 illegals who should be in prison but aren’t because they are fugitives. We’re not paying to incarcerate them, so that’s a plus, but unfortunately they are probably the ones responsible for killing those 25 Americans every day. And, of course, we are getting those jobs done.

We really shouldn’t complain about the resurgence of heretofore eradicated diseases, including Tuberculosis and the plague. You’ve probably heard that bedbugs are also making a comeback. But it’s okay, because we’re getting all those jobs done.

I guess we should be more than willing to pay the cost for illegals to flood our hospital emergency rooms for free service; and it’s the least we can do to declare their babies born on our soil as American citizens. What else could a compassionate society do for people doing all those jobs for us?

Americans should be happy to press one for English and to sort through multiculti instructions written in Spanish (and sometimes other languages) in order to find the English directions. But again, who else is going to do all those jobs? Snobby, self-indulgent Americans? I don’t think so.

I have to confess that I was less than thrilled recently to see my local super market put up new signs over their food aisles directing customers to the item of their choice in both English and Spanish. I found myself wondering how long it would take me to figure out in Mexico City that “Jalapeñoâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are jobs that our representative will not do and that is enforce of immigration laws and stop illegal immigration.

Enforcing immigration laws....One job "Several Americans" and not doing!!

Just a thought

My last son left at Home.
    We live about 70 miles south west of Dallas Fort worth.
    And all around me are ranches my son will be 16 in August
    And wants his learners permit to drive. And I told him I will help with the permit
    And Insurance for a time. I read an article that was posted on this board …
    Jobs Americans will not do. I told him he will have to get a job this summer
    To pay for his own car and insurance. Not to long ago lots of kids bailed hay
    I even know some of these American kids they know what work is and so dose my son.
    He dose not expect to start at the top he understands that he will have to work. I really feel sorry for him because back in the day when I was 16 (I am 51 now ) it seems like I always had a few bucks for gas from working and yes sir I did dig ditches . there are a few hamburger jobs in town –what’s left of it- and I did email our mayor about some of the companies still left and ½ of the workers do not speak English (yes I know that for a fact (small town) I never received a reply from our mayor. Or the City council. About illegal immigration in our town . SOOOO I have a question. Would it be possible to cerate a data base of email address to mayor and City Counsels of different cities and states?
    And someone that can write better than me make a letter that we all can copy and past and send to each others city councils. – its just a thought.

Re: Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    And wants his learners permit to drive. And I told him I will help with the permit
    I even know some of these American kids they know what work is and so dose my son.
    He dose not expect to start at the top he understands that he will have to work. I really feel sorry for him because back in the day when I was 16 (I am 51 now ) it seems like I always had a few bucks for gas from working and yes sir I did dig ditches . there are a few hamburger jobs in town –what’s left of it- and I did email our mayor about some of the companies still left and ½ of the workers do not speak English (yes I know that for a fact (small town) I never received a reply from our mayor. Or the City council. About illegal immigration in our town . SOOOO I have a question. Would it be possible to cerate a data base of email address to mayor and City Counsels of different cities and states?
    And someone that can write better than me make a letter that we all can copy and past and send to each others city councils. – its just a thought.
    Tex,
    We do have some sample letters at the following thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... le+letters

We've accumulated some email addresses for cities/counties/states who are working or have worked on issues re illegal immigration.
    Any specific area you're most interested in?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Good for you Tex. And welcome aboard!!

Illegals take away the jobs that teenagers used to take to earn their own money. I've heard that it's harder and harder for an American teenager to get a summer or part-time job, due to the illegals taking those jobs.

Our teenagers NEED those early jobs to teach early work responsibility, work ethic, and money management skills, before they're grown.

No wonder we see so many kids in their early 20's who are struggling in life!! They haven't had a chance to work like we did!!

TexasGal