Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

------------------------

At some point there HAS TO BE A LAST STRAW for our American labor force? Before it's too late.

This week, Pulte Homes said that they were laying off 16% of their workforce (over 1600 workers). How many Americans do you think were let go in lieu of cheaper Illegal mexicans and OTM's? As this layoff trend starts to snowball, how many American workers do you think are going to be laid off in lieu of illegal mexicans and OTM's?

At some point, our American labor force (construction, blue collar etc) is going to have to stop supporting traitor democrats simply because they have been 'taught' to over the years.

They need to WAKE UP FAST or they will be pulling their heads out of the sand only to look up and see the back end of a massive wave of illegal mexicans racing to take their jobs (and keep them) as well as racing to their houses to take them as well, since the American labor workers will have sold themselves down the river, blindly supporting traitors (dems) and not taking a stand for THEIR OWN futures (and the futures of their families and culture).

If there are any labor union people reading this board, NOW IS THE TIME to fight. Later means the end of everything you know and love. Guaranteed.

AMERICANS WORK IN AMERICA.
    MEXICANS WORK IN MEXICO.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Sorry, Greg. This is exactly why we are all fighting to keep our country, and its jobs. Believe me, I worry everyday. My husband is a roofer, you know, one of those jobs Americans won't do? But so far, he's still working and I keep fighting this ridiculous amnesty bill.

As far as I can see, letting all the illegals stay in this country is not an option. Somehow or other, there has to be a way to either force them to go home, or give them the incentive to do so.

Keep your chin up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The news station wcpo channel 9 told me (what makes my situation so special) There are alot of under biding going on in cincy... don’t you think allot of soldiers will be looking for work when they get home...
    They guy said he would not waste the time to come out to that building when he would pass up a few more on the way.
    what an Ass...

You can bet Monday morning will be filled with phone call after phone call to any government or state office I can think of to stick it to the GC and the Illegals

I wouldn’t take that project now if the begged me and gave me twice what i bided…
    I will get it shut the BEEEEEP…down

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    You can bet Monday morning will be filled with phone call after phone call to any government or state office I can think of to stick it to the GC and the Illegals
    They all need to hear from you as an example of an American who wants to do jobs that Mexicans are doing, and also as an example of an American who got rejected for cheap illegal labor. The politicans all act like this never ever happens, that the Mejicanos are simply "doing the jobs we won't do," blah blah blah.

Let us know if you get any feedback.

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    4. Things would probably cost more, but Americans would adjust to that increase, just as we have in the past.
    Then again they may cost less due to decreased demand since 10% of the people in the country wouldn't be here taking up space and resouces!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12