Thread: One more cost

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One more cost

The Tiajuana river flows through Tijuana and crosses the border flowing into southern San Diego county empting into the ocean. Tijuana has used this river to remove their sewage for a long time, years ago it got so bad on the American side America paid to have a sewage treatment plant built in Tijuana, due to the population growth in Tijuana the plant can no longer handle all the sewage so our beaches are being filled with raw sewage from Tijuana.
    The beaches are a popular swimming and surfing area and now people are getting sick going into the water and fishermen are warned not to eat any fish in that area.
    People are starting to complain and want something done so once again Americans have to pay to clean up somebody elses mess.
    I wonder how many millions this will cost us?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    It's simple. Close off the water so it doesn't flow into the USA.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I live in San Diego, and the last time I swam in our ocean was in 1986. The stench from Mission Bay tells you everything you need to know.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Where's the Sierra Club? The other GREENS?
    Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to send my youngest daughter to Camp Surf in Imperial Beach. I had to get her hepatitis vaccinations before she went. It got so bad that they lived in beach cabins on Imperial Beach but had to be bussed to places like Bird rock and Swami point to surf. The city of Imperial Beach would ask the City of Tijuana to hold back the sewage for their sand castle competition in the summer. Sometimes they would and sometimes they wouldn't. It was a wholesome camp but I wouldn't send my child again knowing what I know now.

MD,

I have a solution....

Dixie