Thread: ONE TRICK PONY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ONE TRICK PONY

I'm called a one trick pony on one site and a racist on others. While the fools attack this pony the Trojan Horse is ready to destroy their way of life and set them back to worse than the great depression where there will be no recovery.Well since the upgrades of late i don't get to visit many sites anymore.
    Because I keep posting about illegals on politicle discussions I'm either banned or put on ignore by most.
    Anyone else have this problem when spreading the warnings about whats about to happen in this nation?

I have found that the first person to call someone a racist, usually is. One Trick Pony sounds like Obama to me, I am just sayin...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I have found that the first person to call someone a racist, usually is. One Trick Pony sounds like Obama to me, I am just sayin...
    Obama is more than just a one trick pony. He is the finisher for evil unlike we have ever known ,imo.
    Also it bothers me not what they call me,what is upsetting is they defend their ememies and are insane with politicle correctness , just sayin......