Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One World Government

There, from what I see here, seem to be quite a bit of intelligence regarding government issues. I do not think I have read one article yet where the person comes from the congregation of the sheepeople. Yet I see a lot of eyes just opened. Let me tell you a story.

In 1991, I requested some information from an a group of people. What I had received was far more than I had bargined for. The packet was entitled Vampire 2000. (Mr. Drake U)I still have this packet in print. It went into startling details regarding changes that were about to take place. Question: What is the color of most peace officer uniforms?
    That is a topic that relates itself directly to the UN, yet I do not see the relation yet. I will not go into detail yet. Anyways this group said that United States would cease to exist as a nation because we would be over run without a military conflict. Also that there would be a revolt to where a international body would come in and police up the revolt. Why a international body? Two fold, we have currently placed ourselves under the governing authority of the UN, and that the US military could not fire upon its own people! Is Congress taking any action now? No. Will they, probably not and if they do not to our liking.

What I am about to say may upset a lot of people, but I will make no apologies. The Bible talks about a one world government. In Europe, it is already there and growing rapidly. The currency is common. The borders are now almost invisible. With the acceptance from most of the world of the International World Court.

What is happening now was in the plans before a lot of us were even born.

I encourage everyone to watch a video entitled "Monopoly Men".
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

It also speaks of the UN falling. It all but has already. The UN no longer has any power or respect from the world. Doughtful the UN would come in to police. More then likely troops from around the world from the already growing "global one world order".

What I am about to say may upset a lot of people, but I will make no apologies. The Bible talks about a one world government. In Europe, it is already there and growing rapidly. The currency is common. The borders are now almost invisible. With the acceptance from most of the world of the International World Court.

What is happening now was in the plans before a lot of us were even born.
    Yep, globalism and one world government aka New World Order.

LOL Break out the Solient Green, Big Brother and all the rest of those old sci fi movies.

Pat Robertson wrote a book called 'The New World Order' several years ago. Another ploy of the big corporations wanting to sell their products to everyone in the world.

Kentucky is going to be the leader of the new world order. Each year we have been spiking everyones Mint Julep that comes from out of town to the derby. All we have to do is push a button then everyone that has had the potion will be under our control. First thing we do in the new order is outlaw Scotch Whisky.

It can only happen if they take out the Americans.

We have been the obstacle or prohibition all these many years.

If we are dissolved, merged, our sovereignty relegated to a World Trade Organization as it is through the Free Trade Agreements, our economy no longer our own but dissolved like a pack of Kool-Aid in a pitcher of water, our rights forfeited for "security", our assets and net worth taken to pay off a huge national debt, state debts, and to support the growing number in poverty...then they have effectively by de facto means ended the United States and without our nation, the Americans as a unit no longer exist.

As soon as the Americans no longer exist as a unit, then the Monopoly Men or Globalists as I call them...will have full power and free reign.

Because of who they are and how they think, I believe it will not only be the end of the United States but the end of the world as we know it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So......Bush is the ANTICHRIST. I knew it.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Ok the part about Nostradamus and Bush being a Devil I am starting to believe. I have seen monopoly men and it and no big deal. WE build our own destiny, I tend to lean toward the free will thing personally.

Or was it this one from Nostradamus:

Nostradamus Prediction
    Come the millennium, month 12,
    In the home of the weakest power,
    The village idiot will come forth
    To be acclaimed the leader.

Nostradamus, 1555.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

But the same people that predict this "New World Order" make claims that the Freemason's are the true power in this country.Where they have already built 1,000's of rail cars(Gundersen) made to shackle human beings by the 100,000's. For those who don't comply with the NWO. I also read something about thousand's of aliens (I mean the real ones from outer space) are living underground in Dulce, New Mexico, funded by black project bugets.. where does the paranoid delerium end? ".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast