Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You got my signature.

Who did you send out your press release to?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

217 Signitures.

Signed it. Great idea Alan.
    When we gonna wake up?

re:

Over 300 signatures now

The petition was sent to media outlets across the state and country. I was interviewed by WKRC Cincinnati Monday morning.

What the hell is going on in the minds of these people? ILLEGAL immigrants getting "in-state" tuition! I had to attend a local state university because I couldn't afford to attend an out of state school I was accepted to. Affirmative action is one thing - VERY wrong to "reverse" discriminate but at least it was American citizens benefitting. This time the affirmative action goes to FELONS who have no regard for the laws of this country.

I just want to puke.

Welcome aboard, Rhino. That's right, if you are a legal U.S. Citizen who lives outside of the state of North Carolina, you have to pay out of state tuition for the privilege. At the University of NC at Chapel Hill, that's a difference of about $12,000 per year for tuition. Illegals, however, would get the lower tuition rate that you as a legal, tax-paying American Citizen could not get.

Makes your blood boil, doesn't it. Thanks to Alipac and other groups, I believe our legislators are beginning to get the idea that we ain't gonna take this lying down.
    When we gonna wake up?

Signed

Signed and email my address book! Thanks for the great information!

Alan, I checked the petition to verify my signature and almost all the lines are showing "line voided". What does this mean???? I couldn't find mine, but I'm sure I signed it and found the post I made after I did so!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12