Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

25%?

I wonder how many of the 25% are themselves illegal aliens or the rotten lawbreaking scumbags that employ them?

Without the ongoing Iraq war hysteria as a dominant issue, Bush would already be political dog meat in the minds of most conservatives and right-of-center Republicans. And when the American people as a whole finally get sick and tired of "Fearless Leader's" timid pussyfooting around in Iraq and demand an end to this stupid globalist nation building exercise (as I already have), then maybe El Presidente Jorge "Pinata" Bush will feel the fire under his ass, but I doubt it. El Stupido wants the money, the prestige, and the power more than he and his filthy ilk want to protect the lives and safety of the American people.

What Bush has done and continues to do is the equivalent of treason by aiding and abetting a hostile foreign force's continued illegal access to US sovereign territory and the resources of the United States in direct violation of federal law. If this isn't grounds for impeachment, especially in wartime, nothing is.

I wholeheartedly supported the impeachment of President Clinton, not for sexual escapades, but high treason for selling critical national security secrets and advanced military technology to a hostile foreign power, ie: Red China for buckets of campaign cash. Clinton's act of exposing us to a new serious nuclear threat was treasonous as is Bush's deliberately exposing us to a massive foreign invasion while we are in a state of war also for money and power for his political cronies, campaign contributors, and Republican party operatives.

When it comes to "loyalty" President Bush's lies not with the voters who put him into office or the American people as a whole, but political whores, corrupt business interests, and anti-American globalists.

And, THROW THE SENATE into the MIX. It just seems like almost every one of them FOLDS when BUSH SPEAKS. At LEAST, the Member of the HOUSE seem to have SOME GUTS but MOST of the Senators are just a bunch of Bush SYCOPHANTS. They are going to really expose themselves if they give him his guestworker program.

OH--speaking of which-- I heard last night that the DEBATE HAS BEEN PUT OFF UNTIL MARCH. Can't get their act together?? OR, has Bush convinced them to give him time to "SELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ON HIS GUESTWORKER PROGRAM"????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right on!!

Boot Bush

Can Cheney

Set US Free To Soar!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sorry but I must look at this thing with illegals a bit different than most American's. I DO NOT FEEL SAFER when it comes to the fight on terrorist. To me as long as the borders are not shut down, and we have millions of illegals inside our country I AM NOT SAFE. If every American who takes these polls would relize that the illegals here and pouring over our borders is as dangerous to us as the ones who did 911. If the records all though out the country were checked you would find that more Americans have been harmed, either though death, rape, or injured by illegals than were hurt or killed on 911. As long as that man and all his friends are running our country (into the ground) I WILL NOT feel safe!!

And UBGold, we are not safe with our borders open. You are absolutely right. How could we be?

After the London Bombings that killed 50, within 3 days, the French closed their borders and started deporting illegal aliens.

4 years 4 months and soon to e 27 days...the US Government and the Bush Administration have done nothing to secure our borders or remove illegal aliens from our midst, any one of whom could be aiding and assisting a terrorist or in fact be one.

It makes no sense at all.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    It makes prefect sense if you are bush and want this country destroyed. I have a feeling he wants this country to be an elite rules and poor die rule.

Yes, UBGold, that is the only way it makes sense. He is working to destroy the American People and make us all working drones or slaves to a ruling elite...world wide.

That is Globalism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12