Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: only six today

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

only six today

We just caught six more illegals on our property today, unfortunatly the guide got away but we know who he is and I'm going to get him, my daughter in law tried to stop him and he twisted her arm.
    One of the guys that were caught spoke english and said he had been in trouble here before on DUI charges. BP said traffic has been picking up so I guess I'll be spending more time watching out for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog, you and your family be careful, these buggers are going to just get more obstinate and dangerous, esp. towards women. Maybe your daughter-in-law needs to carry one of those things that stun people for her protection, you know of what I am talking about, just don't want to say the name here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

like they say start by deporting them one at a time... or in Mountain Dogs case 6 at a time. nice job! i hope your daughter in law is ok. take care!

MW
    BP said traffic has been picking up so I guess I'll be spending more time watching out for them.
    Guess they're all attempting to get here before the amnesty does. Furthermore, doesn't this make Secretary Chertoff a liar? Didn't he just say border traffic has been reduced?

Stay safe.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They should station a border patrolman near your property. I hope your daughter n law is okay.

Hope you all stay safe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I really admire you and your family for the way you all stand up and fight. Please stay safe and take care. I really think that nitty's idea is a good one for your daughter in law.

JAK
    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Mountain Dog!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Good work MountainDog and thanks again for the update.
    Do you usually get more activity when the weather warms up some?
    All those nights of freezing temps probably did slow things down.
    You and your family take care now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: only six today

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    We just caught six more illegals on our property today, unfortunatly the guide got away but we know who he is and I'm going to get him, my daughter in law tried to stop him and he twisted her arm.
    One of the guys that were caught spoke english and said he had been in trouble here before on DUI charges. BP said traffic has been picking up so I guess I'll be spending more time watching out for them.
    Mountain Dog, here is a good place to pick up a few items that you and all americans can use when the soon to be dearly deported cross the line.

http://www.personalsecurityonline.com/g ... WAod_lndKA

http://www.fugitivehunter.org/usmostwanted.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Good work MountainDog and thanks again for the update.
    Do you usually get more activity when the weather warms up some?
    All those nights of freezing temps probably did slow things down.
    You and your family take care now.
    Jean, it has been slow due to the cold but usually it picks up when it's raining, they know folks are indoors and that BP will not be as apt to get out of their vehicles, also the highway check points are shut down.

Thanks for the warm wishes and I try to stay as safe as I can. If it wasn't for the fact that the Border Patrol is always so close by and respones in minutes I wouldn't even bother but these guys out here are great, I can't say enough good things about them.
    My daughter in law is still at that age that I refer to as "young and immortal" so I don't know what to do about her.

Thanks for the links Greg but I get my home security items from www.coltfirearms.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast