Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Got my veteran. He can make beds, clean, organize, encode our personal information (his crypto training) and do laundry, but cooking is another thing (he makes oatmeal into cement!!).

As for the taking orders thing, ummm.......not so much, he is a chronic procrastinator, does not get much done on weekends, till it's late...and I am ticked off!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Got my veteran. He can make beds, clean, organize, encode our personal information (his crypto training) and do laundry, but cooking is another thing (he makes oatmeal into cement!!).

As for the taking orders thing, ummm.......not so much, he is a chronic procrastinator, does not get much done on weekends, till it's late...and I am ticked off!!
    A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.
    His friend says, "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man."
    The man then replies, "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years."

There'll be some government subsidized handwringers show up soon to protest. Now stupid people will be afraid to call the police. We can't have that.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Funny one Gregagreatamerican. You simply have to admit, when you have been married for a short time, you are all fluttery, then after the first couple of years, the glamour has worn off, maybe a few arguments have come and gone, but still you are somewhat enamored with each other, then after that 10 year mark.....well, things are simply not what you had envisioned when you stood at the altar, however, then you cannot imagine yourself without that person (that's true love).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123