Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our libertarian economics and trade policies have enabled corporations to invite millions of Third Worlders to the USA for cheap labor. I recall I had previously wondered if any nation had ever implemented libertarianism, and in the area of economics and trade, the USA has certainly adopted libertarianism, and you can see the damage this libertarianism has caused.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Our libertarian economics and trade policies have enabled corporations to invite millions of Third Worlders to the USA for cheap labor. I recall I had previously wondered if any nation had ever implemented libertarianism, and in the area of economics and trade, the USA has certainly adopted libertarianism, and you can see the damage this libertarianism has caused.
    That is what happens when you embrace a philosophy based on lofty ideals -- just like communism. Rather than a philosophy based on something concrete -- a people, a nation, a flag, a culture. The good news is that the concrete will always win over the abstract. Communism fell to nationalistic movements, and globalist economism will inevitably meet the same fate. Look at the world....every conflict is based on nationalist struggles. It will come to America as well, we are just late to the party, and most susceptible to drinking globalist/multiculturalist kool-aid.

Phred: Check out "War on the Middle Class" by Lou Dobbs. That book explains in detail exactly what is in that article.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The politicians do want them here, or they would have started doing something about it...anything. It is part of the big plan.

They would enforce laws on the books, if nothing else.

This is a case where they think they know better than us. We all know most politicians are poorly educated, idiotic crooks, looking for their own gain. Take a look at any school board, city government, state, etc.

We need to fire them, lean on them hard, and quit being PC.

April
    Our government has betrayed Americans and our country by not enforcing the laws and protecting our borders.It is obvious they have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with the good of the country. It is up to us to stand up for ourselves and our country and NOT allow our goverment to ignore us and continue to walk on us. We are many, IF we stand united and ROAR we are unstoppable. WE must give up and we must not give in, failure is not an option our country is at stake.

They absolutely have been invited. When our President stands up in front of the American people and insults the American worker, and strongly defends giving amnesty to the millions who have come here illegally, he had issued an invitation to the rest of the world. In essence, he has said, "Come on in. My people are lazy. We have jobs for you here." President Bush has extended an invitation for foreign nationals to come here to take jobs, get a good education, misuse our health care system. All the while turning his back on the thousands who are killed each year by these foreign squatters. The entire world knows we have an open door policy. This administration knows we can't boot 'em out faster than they can come in. That's why there's a phony show of enforcing our laws. Nothing is going to change until we, the People, change the mentality in Washington.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The answer the reporter gave was, we are a small country and do not have the wealth that the United States has but we are a very diverse country, besides ( and here is what got me ) the United States is "inviting" these people to come to their country because they need workers.
    Who is inviting them? 80% (& the number is growing) of Americans want them to go home.

The only people that would be inviting them are other illegal aliens, and big business that is looking for cheap labor at the cost of destroying America.

What makes them think they are welcomed here? We are building fences and almost every state in the nation are making laws designed to keep illegal immigrants out. Cant they take a hint?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Plain and simple, the illegals are being enabled. Actions speak louder than words... If one breaks into your home, and you give them some food, a nice shower, money, and you refuse to press charges, they will keep coming back...with friends. Sad and pathetic for us, because several people that I know from the four corners of the world have told me that the U.S. is the laughing stock of the world.

My Brazilian friend warned me that UNLESS the invitation is WITHDRAWN, we're only going to get MORE of the SAME and even WORSE!

Yet, at every turn, our politicians publicly speak out in favor of illegals. Never are they told to quit entering.

The process of throwing illegal fish back across a border that is a joke is your first clue.

The jail time and penalties should be very severe for crimes committed...it is not. These people don't eve show up for court, yet everyone knows they are still here.

Every time we talk about IDs for these folks, politicians instead threaten our civil liberties with invasion and restrictions for us. We are not the problem.

We keep allowing their civil rights to be defended while they are taking ours away.

There is continuous open dialogue with Mexico, but none with the citizens of the USA.

To even consider giving them free education is ludicrous...it is a reward for criminal behavior.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12