Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open Letter to Congress and George W

An Open Letter to Congress

The US government tells us there are about 15 million illegal aliens in the United States of America, right at this moment. Now congress wants to grant total amnesty to every one of them. 15,000,000 is equal to the total population of Wyoming, Vermont, North Dakota, Alaska, South Dakota, Delaware, Montana, Rhode Island, Hawaii, New Hampshire, Maine, Idaho, Nebraska, and West Virginia. That is thirteen states. (How ironic) I think this is an outrage and no politician that votes yes on this matter should ever be voted back into public office. The Untied States Congress got us into this mess by being a total failure. They failed us and they failed the good citizens of other countries who want to come here legally. This is malfeasance of the highest order. You, Congress, have failed to protect our borders and you must be held accountable. You must demand that employers be held accountable and punished for hiring illegal aliens now and in the future. You must secure our borders. You must demand better alien identification cards with imbedded information chips that can not be forged or duplicated. You must not grant total amnesty. There must be a middle ground for treating these aliens fairly but total amnesty is not that solution.

Ron1943

Hey Ron, Welcome to the forum.

Yes, all of this is so outrageous, it makes you want to cry in utter despair.

The export of middle class jobs and the import of cheap labor is the strategy being taken by our government. The cheap labor is already here and all Bush has to do is get everyone to agree that we can't function without them.

The problem is he must keep a revolving door, because those in low paying jobs now will want better paying jobs next year and then there will be a need for more cheap labor and the cycle continue.

Another Open Letter to Congress & the President:
    The overwhelming majority of the American people have been consistently saying we want: LESS legal immigration, LESS illegal immigration, and LESS visas.

And yet you, our so-called political "leaders", keep telling us you want: MORE legal immigration, MORE illegal immigration, and MORE visas.

And now we, the American people are telling you -- with your 70% disapproval ratings -- no more. In November you are GONE!

Friends

I have two friends who are born Americans and they now have gardening services. They are having a hard time making ends meet do to competition from illigals. They are everywhere and will work for less. The only time there is a problem is when one of them gets hurt on the job. The home owners insurance company goes crazy!!

Welcome!

I am just beside myself on this ILLEGAL thing too. I wonder if this amnesty includes all the terrorists that are here ILLEGALY? I suppose if we are going to be fair, just and compassionate it should include them. They just have a job they want to do as well. Oh heck, I wonder if that includes the virgins as well?

I am surprised one of our illuminated leaders has not proposed this as an amendment.

I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Re: Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Ron1943
    I have two friends who are born Americans and they now have gardening services. They are having a hard time making ends meet do to competition from illigals. They are everywhere and will work for less. The only time there is a problem is when one of them gets hurt on the job. The home owners insurance company goes crazy!!
    Welcome Ron. Do you mean your friends have a kind of landscaping business? Or growing vegetables etc.?

If it's the latter, I have said before, if their fields of vegetables could have a portion open to the public to pick their own, I think it would be profitable.
    No illegal pay. Cheaper price than the grocery stores, etc.

It does not take a lot of skill to pick your own.