Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you for all that you do, your astute assesments and your patriotic heart.

Merry Christmas, you ruthless taskmaster.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank You for your Leadership William,

Your e-mails/alerts have been very helpful in staying on top of this issue. Today has given me hope that we can make a difference. Especially because of people like you and ALIPAC members who stand ready to Fight.

Re: Great Job, W!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Great job, W!

And not just now, but for years. You have personally taken much heat, suffering many ad hominem attacks from the Open Borders, La Raza, etc., crowd, and have stood up with honor.

My thanks. Most Americans and legal immigrants will not understand how hard you've fought for them.

I get it!
    What Pat said. I know that it is true. Most will never realize what all of this costs you, William. You are a true hero. I pray God blesses and protects you and your family, and gives you a joyous Christmas and prosperous New Year!!

Thank you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Great Job, W!

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Great job, W!

And not just now, but for years. You have personally taken much heat, suffering many ad hominem attacks from the Open Borders, La Raza, etc., crowd, and have stood up with honor.

My thanks. Most Americans and legal immigrants will not understand how hard you've fought for them.

I get it!
    What Pat said. I know that it is true. Most will never realize what all of this costs you, William. You are a true hero. I pray God blesses and protects you and your family, and gives you a joyous Christmas and prosperous New Year!!

Thank you

Thank you Mr W
    for all you did for us you stood by our side the hold time you should Run for President you are for the USA think about it
    merry Christmas to you &your family God Bless you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William......Great American Patriot, we are very fortunate to have him and we need more like him. From the bottom of my heart i say, Well done William, your Country Thanks You.

For you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpX2BcB9As
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Yeah! you scared the hell outta me, and that ain't easy!
    You remind me of Davy Crockett!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Yeah! you scared the hell outta me, and that ain't easy!
    You remind me of Davy Crockett!

I call em like I see em folks. I believe that we just had a very very close call with Amnesty and came within a hair of losing America before Chritmas 2010!

I want to thank all of you for the hard work you have put in here. Your efforts inspire and motivate me and many others.

William

[quote="Reciprocity"]William......Great American Patriot, we are very fortunate to have him and we need more like him. From the bottom of my heart i say, Well done William, your Country Thanks You.

For you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpX2BcB9As[/qu

ote]
    i love it Thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123