Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OPEN LETTER TO SENATOR CORNYN

Dear Senator Cornyn,

I have just watched your speech (the 20 minutes given to you by Senator Sessions) on C-SPAN. I had you selected to work against for re-election because of the bill you submitted last year concerning the Security and Prosperity Partnership which will lead to a North American Union, the one you withdrew. Also, because of your attendence at a meeting and wearing a label pin having all three flags (Canada, U.S., and Mexico), and your voting record in the immigration area. I have been about to change my voting registration to Independent because I have seen the destruction of the Republican Party by Bush and his cohorts. Up to this point, I have had to include you and Senator Hutchison both in that cohort group. However, now that Bush has lost so much support, some of our Congressmen are starting to actually do the jobs they were elected to do. I'm hoping that you and Senator Hutchison are part of this group.

As I was watching you, your disbelief at rules and rights of free speech being suspended, I was reminded of what the American public has increasingly been going through. It seems that no matter what area we've tried to insert common sense into, whether it's school board meetings all the way to public demonstrations, La Raza and its cohorts are there to shout us down, effectively giving illegals first amendment rights and shutting down the first amendment rights of the American public. This was what I saw today in the Senate. And it came home with a bang when you were finally handed your copy of the amendments --- AFTER the "special interest group" had posted theirs on the web.

I just have to know one thing now that you've experienced the same as the American public has.... how's it feel? How does it further feel to know that your tax dollars are supporting groups like this.... to the tune of $10 million this year, I believe. Are you now as angry as the American public? Are you ready to fight for our country and our party with us?

Sincerely,
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

That should get his attention alright! The response will be most interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Love it! I hope you get a response. It should give anyone but the most cynical of politicians pause to think.

Perfect food for thought. Great letter.

I am begining to suspect that our letters, calls, faxes, and emails are just going to staffers who throw together a draft response. I have written asking direct questions and have gotten repeat letters over and over. It appears that the senators have sheltered themselves against the american people.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    I am begining to suspect that our letters, calls, faxes, and emails are just going to staffers who throw together a draft response. I have written asking direct questions and have gotten repeat letters over and over. It appears that the senators have sheltered themselves against the american people.
    You think they would have the time to respond to everything that comes in? I hope my messages get passed on as a general consensus, but that is about all.

But thanks for the letter to Cornyn, Faye. I am in Texas and I will convey my thanks to them. Cornyn has been in favor of H1B visas so I didn't have much hope for him.

Re: OPEN LETTER TO SENATOR CORNYN

GREAT LETTER, Faye.

Excellent...most excellent
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother