Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Openly Illegal alien on Lou Dobbs

I just saw that illegal alien on Lou Dobbs who said he and his family overstayed their tourist visas then bought false documents here. It showed him working in a restaurant, and did they say it was at Disneyworld? Is this outrageous or what? Openly admitting to the media that he's illegal and so is his family.....and I'm sure there will be no repercussion.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I think that man is disrespectful to every American. He should be ashamed of himself for being a criminal. Not the kind of moral or family values I have taught my children. Mr. Illegal knows how to carry and use forged documents, how to cheat the system and break laws. I'm not inviting people with that mentality to continue to live in my country. No thanks, don't need any more crooked people, got enough of our own and my preference is that every one of ours should be locked up.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder just how many people will be encouraged to do the same, since there is obviously no penalties for doing so. It's has gotten ridiculous and this outright boldness tells you what people think of our laws!

The illegal may suffer the same fate as one woman in Florida did. She was getting illegals and other college and university students to fight for out of state tuition fees for illegals rather than the much higher and legal international student fees. Then she also got involved in protesting a cities law on renting to illegals. She was on TV as well and there were articles written in the newspapers about her. This really ticked someone off and they called ICE and reported her and her family. She was going to school as an international student and her family was taken by ICE to the Krome Detention Center while awaiting deportation hearings. It looks like her family will be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The illegal man shown was profiled, together with his family, about 4 months ago in a special devoted to illegal immigration. I think this was also on CNN. In this special, they showed both the pro- and anti-illegal immigration perspectives. The specifics of this family stuck with me because the son, who was excelling in high school, had to have an emergency appendectomy (at tax-payer expense), and the wife had cancer and was underging treatment (also at tax-payer expense). She did not survive. I also recall them saying the medical costs amounted to around $80,000.

JAK
    Our laws have NO meaning when it comes to illegals.

Only AMERICAN CITIZENS are accountable to the laws of the land.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Hopefully the reporter called ICE
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Illegals own this country

They are above the law of this land. The Democrats wants them here to stay and our politicians, ministers, police departments, and everyone else in power will not enforce the laws unless you are an American Citizen. They have websites claiming my state as their state. The state of Texas who fought really hard to drive these people out of the union now we allow them to take the state so all those who fought in the Alamo must be turning in their graves.

This had been going on for a long time, only now it's becoming known .
    They are not affraid and have no respect because most of us didn't care to worry, now that we are fighting against this ocupation they don't get yet that we really want our country and our laws back

Unfortunately as much as they would like, the police are very limited on what they can do when it comes to illegals. In 2003 due to problems with Hispanic gangs such as MS 13 and the fact that the majority of gang members if not all are illegals, there was legislature that was being considered that would enable police officers to do more when it came to illegal criminal. It was called the Clear Law Enforcement for Alien Removal or CLEAR. It was to allow police offices at the state, county or local level, who arrest or interrogate an illegal alien to notify Homeland Security. This would not be an option but rather manditory. This was obviously not passed partly due to politicians who relied on the Hispanic and liberal votes. In fact one politician who criticized it the most was from Montgomery County, Maryland where the MS 13 gang was thriving.
    Then you have mayors who have sanctuary policies. An example would be when a gang of 5 latinos, 4 of which were illegal abducted and raped a 42 year old woman in Queens, New York. Three of the illegals had been arrested previously for assault, armed robbery and drug offenses. Thanks to Mayors Rudy Giuliani and Michael Bloombergs sanctuary policy the New York Police Department did not notify ICE. This information comes from Robert Walker who does gang identification training and is an expert witness. He has an article called Gangs OR Us which was given to me by the gang unit and intelligence section for training.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast