Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OPERATION "RETURN TO SENDER"

Hello all -- back from a long trip.

ICE has actually been making some interior immigration violation arrests in Ohio -- with its operation "Return to Sender."

What is Julie Myers up to? A publicity stunt to make it seem that ICE is actually enforcing the law -- or has President Bush given her the green light to beefed up interior enforcement?

I think its probably just a high profile publicity stunt...but I'll take it. And if Julie Myers is serious...I will get on my knees and apologize profusely.

In any case, I hope the publicity encourages illegals to leave the state. Taxpayers are going broke with no relief in site.

If you haven't been back to the OJJPAC web site...come for a quick visit and see what's going on in the heartland.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Hey Steve, you been gone a bit. Welcome back!

Welcome back, Steve.

Will definitely check out the website.

Steve,

I used your site the other day for something. Long time no see!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    ICE has actually been making some interior immigration violation arrests in Ohio -- with its operation "Return to Sender."
    It's my understanding that "Operation Return to Sender" is mainly geared toward those illegals that have violated past deporation ruling and criminals that have commited crimes other than illegal entry into the United States, SSN fraud, and utilizing/purchasing fake documents.

I want to know when they are going after all illegal immigrants and those that employ them!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW:

I think you right about:

It's my understanding that "Operation Return to Sender" is mainly geared toward those illegals that have violated past deporation ruling and criminals that have commited crimes other than illegal entry into the United States, SSN fraud, and utilizing/purchasing fake documents.
    Butm I think, that does include probably 99% of the illegals, cause MOST OF THEM have the illegal documents.

Welcome back, Steve!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome back, Steve!

Will check out the site!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Greaaat to See You, STEVE!

Ohio is always on our minds, our friend!!

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!

On my trip I saw quite a few illegals at rest stops. Sometime 1/3rd of the people there were probably illegals (which frankly stunned me). If ICE would want to shut down illegal immigration, all they would have to do is set up shop at state highway rest stops!

I saw so many illegals I expect the illegal alien population in the US is way over the government figure of 12 million.

And many illegals were driving vehicles with TX or NC license plates in FL Georgia and VA. That says a lot about access to NC and TX license plates.

A town I've visited in GA for years (Brunswick) has a large illegal alien population now.

I also met illegals (OTM's) who have been living in the US for years. I spoke to one who was quite sure that Congress will eventually pass an amnesty. Clearly Bush's dumb statements give illegals hope.

PS: MW you are right about "Return to Sender" but they also did arrest basic immigration law violators too if they came upon them while looking for the hardcore criminals. At least that is my understanding.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org