Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions needed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

>>>>>>>>>>>ACTION ALERT!!!!2/21<<<<<<<<<<<
    Please help ( we need YOU!) see if your state is on our list!!
    These are the states fighting to pass illegal immigration laws!

NOW is the time to get involved and be heard!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-629839.html#629839
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Did you realize illegal immigration is costing American taxpayers $338.3 billion a year?

That would open my eyes! most people have know idea what it is costing!
    I agree with SOSADFORUS...that amount is staggering and would certainly catch the attention of those not too familiar or involved with this issue! I would stick with facts relating to the effects on our economy so it is less likely to be interpreted as racism like the following:

Do you realize illegal immigration is costing American taxpayers $338.3 billion a year?

Are you concerned that your tax dollars are used to provide education, health care, and social service benefits to 12-38 million illegal immigrants?

Did you know that according to the U.S. Congressional Budget Office, the tax revenues received from illegal immigrants DO NOT offset the total cost of free services provided to those illegal immigrants?

You might also want to include a few good sources of info for those who do not have access to a computer, like:

Lou Dobbs Tonight

Glen Beck

nationally syndicated radio shows

Also...ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT...Recently I have seen "official" estimates of the cost per individual/family each year that is spent to support illegal immigration. I'll try to find it for you if no one else posts it before.

Thanks to all. I am going to give it a try. If only 1 or 2 people become involved, then it will be worth the time and effort.

Thanks Again

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Did you realize illegal immigration is costing American taxpayers $338.3 billion a year?

That would open my eyes! most people have know idea what it is costing!
    It sure opened my eyes! When I was a LEGAL immigrant, we had to show PROOF (via emlpoyer sponsorship) we would not be burdens on the state. We were told immigrants (legal) did not receive public assistance. The employers were responsible for us, until we became citizens.

Fast forward to now . How many legal former immigrants know how much has changed? How many of our parents TRULY sacrificed to give us a better life, without freeloading off taxpayers?

I am furious that illegal aliens are able to play the system to the tune of BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars! It's a slap in my face and the face of my parents! No amnesty, no way, no how!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12