Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: No babies that I saw

Quote Originally Posted by bobbieanne
    I just watched a video showing all the illegals coming across the border via just one little path along the thousands of miles of border land. Made me sick. I did note, however, there were no babies. What I saw was teenagers and those who looked about in their early 20's. Nobody looked like they were crossing to feed babies. These folks are just coming for the take.
    Yea...in other words, if they are not pregnant now, they soon will be after invading our country! Count on it!

Welcome bobbieanne!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They’re just coming to feed their babies? Really? So 100% of illegal aliens have babies they’re caring for? When the kids grow up, does that mean they all leave?

Go try pulling on someone else’s heart strings, because I’m not buying it.

Welcome bobbieanne!
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    By that logic any body that does not like the law and wants to feed their baby can kill , rape , Drive drunk , sell drugs , kidnap , steal and not pay taxes ,

ALERT ... IF YOU HAVE A BABY YOU CANT FEED THEN GIVE THE BABY UP AND DONT HAVE ANY MORE ,

DONT YOU THINK I WANT 15 BABIES TOO BUT I CANT AFFORD THEM YOU AZZ SWIPE
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

This guy is sickening,it seems to me like he is drunk and delusional it is hard to beleive this idiot is leading the tea party movement who voted him the leader?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

And the adult said to the kids, NO!
    Do the kids balance the family budget or do the parents?

If all these rich globalist want to support the illegals, then lets put all they're money together and let them pay for it, and by the way, they can pay us a useage fee and a special tax which will go to Americans for the destruction of our wealth and economy, and our higher health insurance rates.

You see Mr. Armey, this nation is broke, we are broke, we are not a rich nation, in fact the countries where these illegals are coming from have way less debt than we do, get it? WE"RE BROKE FOOL!

The gig is up Armey, the main stream media is for suckers now, nobodies watching or believing the crap anymore, Americans want justice, not social justice but real law justice. Can you go back to jail now, that is where your criminal mind should be.

Isn't it amazing how more and more criminals are sitting up in government and around the edges running and trying to shape things, usually for the worse, or they wouldn't be given a second look, just shows the criminals at the top haven't been held accountable yet, someday, maybe they will be.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    And the adult said to the kids, NO!
    Do the kids balance the family budget or do the parents?

If all these rich globalist want to support the illegals, then lets put all they're money together and let them pay for it, and by the way, they can pay us a useage fee and a special tax which will go to Americans for the destruction of our wealth and economy, and our higher health insurance rates.

You see Mr. Armey, this nation is broke, we are broke, we are not a rich nation, in fact the countries where these illegals are coming from have way less debt than we do, get it? WE"RE BROKE FOOL!

The gig is up Armey, the main stream media is for suckers now, nobodies watching or believing the crap anymore, Americans want justice, not social justice but real law justice. Can you go back to jail now, that is where your criminal mind should be.

Isn't it amazing how more and more criminals are sitting up in government and around the edges running and trying to shape things, usually for the worse, or they wouldn't be given a second look, just shows the criminals at the top haven't been held accountable yet, someday, maybe they will be.
    Well said, Chex, as usual!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who dropped "the ball"?

I was wondering if anyone can figure out just who dropped the ball? This massive infiltration of illegal immigrants had to start during somebody's administration! Which one was it? Who carries the responsibility originally of allowing this "constant stream" of illegals to continue without taking immediate action? I am curious to see if anyone can pinpoint this because I don't know.

I-9 forms have been put in a file cabinet since 1986 and no one bothered to check the legal status of anyone. Go to the link below it will help some:

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12