Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The spin has already begun in the medias. The game plan will need tweaking, but progress is in their blood, past and PRESENT.

The new and improved, headed to a neighborhood near you.

Hate to sound like a wet blanket, but the money demands payment. New and improved methods of bilking the public must be found, otherwise you will be starved. Time too lock step?

Pink Floyd said it well.

"If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any puddin'?"

I'm going to guess that the Senate bill will be sent to Congress to pass. I'm going to guess that enough Congressmen will smell what's cooking. Pelosi only got her bill through by 2 or 3 votes. The odds that they will accept the Senate version cannot be that good. It's all or none according to some pundits. Something is better than nothing say others.

The spin may have already begun in the media, but make no mistake, Democrats are now more afraid of their own constituency than they are of Obama, Reid or Pelosi. Many of them may be hardcore idealogues but they also maintain the basic human instinct of self preservation. Obama no longer has the power to ram through his healthcare disaster.

I think one pundit put it accurately when someone asked him what would be the ramifications of the Dems. ramming through Obamacare given the now demonstrated anger of the American voters..."there will be rioting in the streets if they try. It would be disastrous for the Democratic party..."
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Have heard today that quite a few Democratic congressmen are saying they wil not vote for the Senate bill. Every incumbent should be quaking in their boots, because I think the American people are not pleased with either party right now, and 2010 should be a free-for-all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    The prez even said he knows, he reads the polls, he gets 40,000 lettes a day and he reads some of them, so obviously he doesn't care about how we feel.
    Your right he could care less, he has an agenda from his masters and shoving it through is all he cares about.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do think a lot of Congress and the Senate are now rethinking their stand on this, Obama, no, Pelosi, no, Reid, no, but the rest yes.

However, all Americans need to remember not to stop now, we have oh so many more to boot out of office.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I do think a lot of Congress and the Senate are now rethinking their stand on this, Obama, no, Pelosi, no, Reid, no, but the rest yes.

However, all Americans need to remember not to stop now, we have oh so many more to boot out of office.
    Kickthemallout...and if the new one's don't work for "We the People" and protect the Constitution do it over and over till they get it right..

Kathyet

Listening to AP news break on the Ed Schultz Show, Pelosi still thinks health care is a "RIGHT."

Ed Schultz stated from the start of his show this morning that he is a liberal not a progressive, he was rather forcefull in this revelation.

FL Congressman Allan Grayson on Ed's show, said that the Republicans "laundered insurance company monies" in order to outspend the dems in this MA campaign.

Also said, 'armadillos and yellow stripes(yellow as in yellow bellied) are found in the middle of the road.' This was in reference to those from the independent segment of voters that the dems lost, and why?

A caller blamed it on uneducated voters. (too dumb to know better) and that Wonder Boy should have passed the Fairness Doctrine first before taking on health care.

Another, which happened to be blogger(?) from Boldprogressives.org stated that Wonder Boy, "should have started with single payer and bargained down to a public option."

All and all, some meltdown amongst the commies and some carefull spin.

Perhaps Wonder Boy will prove himself a great politician, politics is the art of compromise.

JMO, ready or not, here they come. Question is from what side?

I think one pundit put it accurately when someone asked him what would be the ramifications of the Dems. ramming through Obamacare given the now demonstrated anger of the American voters..."there will be rioting in the streets if they try. It would be disastrous for the Democratic party..."
    Your right he could care less, he has an agenda from his masters and shoving it through is all he cares about.
    I agree with both quotes above. I believe Obama is so arrogant, bullheaded and dense he will not back off for any reason. But I also believe he has lost a lot of support in both houses. Moreover, the more he pushes his agenda, the more he pushes everyone away, including Democrats.

I also commented on another post prior to the election that if Brown won and the Dems tried to force the Senate bill thru the house without change it was more likely to fail than succeed. The far left was not happy at all with the Senate bill; anti-abortion Democrats in the house did not like the Senate bill verbiage on the issue; blue dogs did not like the price tag. Promises by Obama, Reid and Pelosi that "we can fix it later, just vote for it" will only be believed by those who still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Brett Favre when he says he is retiring.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Seems to me they are beginning to eat their own.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast