Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Opinions on Vid? American Comedian Slams Reconquista Mexican

WARNING: If you can't take vulgar language, do not proceed to this link.

If you can handle mature language, please watch this video that is already going very viral on the web and post to me your impressions and research on the matter. While initial reactions are good, we also need some background info on this comedian and this event.

Do you think we should circulate this since it involves American views Vs. views that Phoenix AZ and CA belong to Mexico?

Katt Williams Disses Mexican Man...Just Jokes? Or Too Far?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBf2xdSI ... e=youtu.be

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Katt Williams Is just saying what ALL OF AMERICA IS THINKING !!!! LOL !!!!!!!

I like it. I'm happy I saw that video and I will be sharing it. He said a lot of stuff that is true. The best part is they can't call him all the dirty names they call white people who say the same thing in a lot nicer ways.

"if you love another country more than you love america then you should get to steppin"

Katt is a funny comedian, and the message he sent was quite clear to all in earshot, I already knew this, but it was damn! nice to hear it!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know who Katt Williams is, but I admire his enthusiasm and loyalty to this country, insofar as was displayed in this video. We could use a few more Katt Williams in our fight against La Raza racists; like the el gordo sitting in the audience who seemingly believes AZ belongs to mexico. Apparently there are many mexicans who share a similar belief. One thing is for certain, Katt Williams will not have to worry about being called a "racist" for stating what most Americans believe to be the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr Williams just became my fav, comedian,He tells it like it is.

Wiki on Katt Williams

Williams was born September 2, 1971 in Cincinnati, Ohio, and raised in Dayton, the son of a former member of the Black Panther Party. He attended Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School but was asked to leave and then attended Colonel White High School. On the Howard Stern Show, he stated that after he left Ohio, at the age of 13, he was homeless for four years in Coconut Grove, Miami, where he lived in a park. He sold magazines and books door-to-door and robbed cars for radios.

As a means to get into a nightclub while underage, he noticed that they weren’t checking ID’s in the line for comics and proceeded to enter the club through that entrance. He was called on stage where he did a five-minute improv to an enthusiastic crowd. “I was so nervous but everyone laughed and thought I was funny. After that, I was opened up to the wonderful world of comedy... Improv is where a comic really gets to shine, if he is good. That’s as close as a comedian can get to the playoffs."

Personal life

Williams has 8 children, 7 adopted and 1 from a previous relationship.

Arrests and Accusations

In November 2009, Williams was arrested by police while working on a film in Coweta County, Georgia. He was accused of stealing $3,500 worth of coins and jewelry. Police charged Williams with burglary and criminal trespass.[4]

The following month, Williams was questioned and detained by police again in Coweta County, Georgia after an altercation in a Walmart parking lot. Police issued a warrant to search Williams' semi-truck for evidence, but found nothing. Williams maintains that police destroyed thousands of dollars worth of filming equipment for no reason. A mother and son who were involved in the altercation with Williams were charged with disorderly conduct, but Williams himself was not charged. [4]

Williams maintains his innocence in both cases and said, after being detained, that he has begun to feel he is being persecuted by police.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katt_Williams
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did everyone hear how the Mexican man kept calling the comedian the N word over and over again a little past 7 minutes into this clip?

The Mexican was brazen about declaring Arizona part of Mexico and brazen about open racism against blacks in full view of thousands of people and the cameras.

W

After viewing this clip several times, I was watching the reaction of the audience more than how Katt Williams addressed the one man in the audience.

The tensions would have escalated to much more than just verbal shouting had there been more Mexicans in the audience.

I detest the language and vulgarity Katt used, but the crowd fed off of it.

I believe what we saw there was a very small example of deep racial tensions building up in this country.

There are many symptoms, but the root cause in this case is as simple as Congress and the President refusing to uphold their oaths to defend the United States against invasion.

You simply cannot infuse tens of millions of Mexican Nationals into the United States and have them sit idly by while the jobs they came here for no longer exist.

The Black unemployment rate is higher than since the Great Depression.

What we have here is a perfect storm.

RELATED

Blacks Tell Illegal Aliens to go the Hell Home
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-240454-0-da ... black.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    WOW!!!!! Was that great or what!!!

Too far? No.....Truth hurts sometimes!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast